7-Merry christmas

Thanks for reading so far :) this is gonna be a really short chapter just Erin opening her presents. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25/12/15
Erin's POV
I woke up at about 7 o'clock in the morning. Today seems like a day like no other. I look at the end of the bed. There was a sack and it seemed to be full of presents. I dive in. I see the present that the Sacconejolys gave me. I unwrapped the first and smallest package. It was the latest one direction album four. I was so full of happiness. I've never had an album before. I kissed the boys and put it down on the bed. I opened the next package. I opened a small cuddly flounder toy. I gave it a cuddle and put it aside. I opened the next package, it was a turquoise varsity jacket with Ariel on it. I tried it on. It fit me perfectly. I'm so happy with what I got. I can't wait until I go home with them. Two weeks and a bit and I won't be stuck in this dumb care home.
I run downstairs to see all the kids at the table for Christmas breakfast.
"Kiera, can I use the office phone?" I asked her.
"Who do you want to call?"
"The Sacconejolys"
"Course"
I run into the office and dial the number.
The rings flood into my ears and excite me. Finally an answer...
"Hello," a familiar happy voice of an Irish man speaks.
"Hello Jonathan, it's me Erin"
"Oh hello Erin, having a good Christmas?" Jonathan asked.
"Yes thanks, thank you so much for the presents!"
"No problem, you excited for when you come home?"
"You bet!" I exclaimed.
"I'll pass you onto Anna ok my princess, see you soon, love you" Jonathan said sweetly.
"I love you so much!" I piped.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
Jonathan passed me over his phone.
"Gorgeous, it's the over gorgeous girl on the phone!" He smiled.
"Erin?" I question.
"Yeah."
I put the phone to my ear.
"Hello princess!" I said to Erin.
"Hey Anna, thanks for the Christmas presents!"
"No problem girly, hope your having a good Christmas!"
"Thanks, you to" she said sweetly.
"Can I speak on the phone mummy?" Emilia asked
I laugh and talk to the phone
"Hang on Erin, I'll put you on loudspeak, Emilia wants to talk" I explained.
"Hello Emilia!" Erin giggled
"Hello!" Emilia shouts. "Merry Christmas!"
"Hello" Eduardo joins in.
Erin giggled.
"Anna I've got to go Kiera says the other kids want to speak to their relatives and foster families."
"Ok princess, love you, have a good rest of the day, see you soon" I smile.
"Bye Anna, love you to"
She puts the phone down. I can't wait for Erin to come home with us. I love her so much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
I put the phone down and handed it to Connor. This is gonna be the best day ever. And it's probably the last Christmas that I'm gonna spend it here. I'm so excited for the Saturday after next. I go home........to my family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow short chapter much, lol next chapter gets exciting
See you in the next chapter...............