36- Life's a beach

Erin's POV

After spending several days at VidCon we decided to go to the beach for the last day of our holiday before we fly back to England. I am so excited as it is my birthday soon and I'm going to be 11 years old! 

Anyway it was about half past 11 in the morning and we had packed everything ready to go back home. Then an Uber took us to Santa Monica beach. The beach was so big and the sea looked so warm and blue. There was a big fairground behind the beach.

Dad kept going on about how he knows this place off by heart from playing GTA 5. 

When we found a spot we bought four sun loungers and two umbrellas. Dad and I went to check out the monkey rings. When they were finally free Dad lifted me up and I grabbed hold of the rings and starting swinging on them. It was so fun! It was nothing compared to when we went to Brighton! The sea was freezing and the day itself was beyond cold!

-

Dad and I then went into the sea. It was so warm and relaxing. It was like we were on a tropical island! Emilia and Tasha soon came in the sea to. Leaving Anna and Eduardo a few meters away, building a sandcastle. Emilia and I were splashing each other and it was so fun! Dad was snorkeling and Tasha was taking photos for her instagram.

-

After about 2 hours we left the beach and quickly headed back to the hotel. We got changed and cleaned up and then we went to the airport. VidCon has been such a good trip and I can't wait to come back next year!

Jonathan's POV 

The plane journey went smoothly. The kids all fell asleep and I edited the vlog. Whilst the kids were asleep, Anna and I sent texts to all our friends inviting them to Erin's surprise party on the 11th. The day after Erin's birthday. We are planning a pool party in our garden with water fights and water balloon fights and the pool with a barbecue to top it all off! I am so excited as its Erin's first party with us and we have never done a pool birthday party as when it is Emilia and Eduardo's birthday it is always a bit chilly outside. Hopefully the weather is nice however no one can really predict the British weather!

-

We got home at 12 pm GMT. We left LA at 5 pm (LA time) and the plane journey was 11 hours long. As Britain is 8 hours ahead of LA we had arrived at 12 pm. We were so jet lagged! To us it felt like 4am in the morning as we thought we were in LA time. Even though we travel loads, jet lag is always there to bite us in the bum!

Thank you all for reading :)

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x