38- Pool Party!

Anna's POV

It was about midday and Jonathan had gone to collect Erin from her theatre company. Her surprise pool party was going to all fall into place soon. All the guests had already arrived and they were sat in the kitchen chatting and laughing. Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, Tyler, Troye, Oli, James, Jim, Tanya, Louise, Darcy, Laura, Lily, Mum and Erika were all invited. Whilst we were waiting for Erin, Tyler and Caspar were playing with Emilia and Eduardo and it was so cute! Caspar and Emilia really bonded and Eduardo and Tyler bonded to. Emilia was also playing with Lily and Darcy which was cute. I seriously can't wait until Eduardo goes to pre-school so he can meet lots of new friends!

I had the table all set up to. Mum and I had made Erin an under the sea themed cake, so that was on the table, loads of presents and cards were surrounding it and some summer treats were also on the table such as fruit kebabs, strawberries covered in chocolate, my watermelon slice cupcakes, lemon and blueberry muffins and loads of kilner glasses full of detox water with straws. Everything was perfect! And now we wait...

Jonathan's POV

I had picked Erin up from The Spotlight and we were making our way through the gate.

"Uh Erin, lets go in the front door today as the back door is jammed" I lied whilst quickly texting Anna telling her that we were here.

I opened the door for Erin and she walked in, making her way to the kitchen.

"No! Erin why don't you go upstairs and get changed into a swimming costume and put a nice summery outfit on top,  we might be going out later" I lied again.

"Ok" She said and fled upstairs. She came down a few minutes later wearing a black and white playsuit and white jelly shoes. 

Erin then began to walk towards the kitchen. I quickly put my hands over her eyes as she opened the kitchen door...

Erin's POV

"3.....2.....1...." Dad chanted...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted as Dad took his hands off my eyes.

I couldn't believe what I saw. All our friends, loads of presents and snacks.

I instantly hugged Dad and then made my way around the circle of people. I hugged each and every one of them. I hugged Oma and Erika the longest I think but Joe was a close 2nd as he nearly dropped me from lifting me up so high!

I hugged Emilia and Eduardo last. They were both wearing cute summery outfits.

"C'mon Erin open the presents already!" Tyler giggled.

I grabbed the first present.

"Ooohh that's mine and Caspar's one" Joe smiled.

I could by the bad wrapping to be honest. I teared off the paper (with great difficulty) and saw a copy of Hit the Road, Username: Evie, A Caspar Lee t-shirt, an extendable fork and a box of opened loom bands which I recognised one of Joe's videos.

"Aw thanks Joe and Casp!" I smiled giving them a hug. Luckily Joe didn't drop me this time. I then opened Tyler's present which was his book Binge and his film Snervous. Troye's present was next. He got me all his EPs and his album Blue Neighbourhood. He also got me a Blue Neighbourhood jumper, a Blue Neighbour hood denim bag and a Blue Neighbourhood notebook. Zoe and Alfie got me a make-your-own Bath bomb set and a gold heart bracelet. Louise and Darcy got me lots of cute stationary, Laura and Lily got me three mac lipsticks and an MUA eyeshadow pallete, Oli and James got me a massive water pistol, a one direction poster and two immense bars of chocolate. Tanya and Jim got me loads of James & Friends stationary and some more Tanya Burr cosmetics stuff. Oma and Erika bought me some clothes and a pair of Adidas Superstars. I was so happy for everything that I got.

When I had opened my presents we all had a bit of my cake before everyone went outside to have a massive water fight! We also played lots of games.

 Oma, Emilia, Eduardo, Laura, Lily, Louise, Darcy, Zoe and Mum didn't join in so they sat in the pool whilst the rest of us got into teams. The teams were: Me, James, Erika, Joe, Tyler and Troye vs. Dad, Caspar, Alfie, Oli, Jim and Tanya. The first game was to try and get to the water tap to fill up a water balloon to throw at the other team. If you get hit you are out. But the other team guards the tap with water pistols and you get very wet. Whilst people are trying to get to the tap you have a normal water fight. Each team takes a turn to try and get to the tap. Each round is 20 minutes so if no one gets hit then the other team win. Simple as! 

Our team won the first round as Tanya, Caspar and Dad were to distracted by the water fight so they didn't realise we were hitting them with a water bomb. Also that Jim, Oli and Alfie were terrible at guarding. Well James and I distracted them with our water pistols as Erika and Troye tried to sneak to the tap. Joe and Tyler were distracting the rest. Our team was awesome!

The second round we lost as Tyler and Troye weren't paying attention. It was the funniest game! 

After the game we decided to stop for awhile. Dad put the barbeque on whilst the rest of us hopped in the pool to take some cute pictures. I posted a few on Instagram. My favourites were of me, Emilia and Eduardo (which I set as my lockscreen on my phone), a pic of me and Joe hugging (I set this as my homescreen on my iPad), a pic of our team (I set this as my homescreen on my phone) and a pic of me and James back to back, blowing the top our our water pistols like we were James Bond( I set this as my lockscreen on my iPad).

So far this has been the best day and I am so thankful that I have amazing friends and family!

Heyyyyy everybodyyyy

how are you all ;)

hope you liked this chapter. I did <3

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x