28- Tears

Erin's POV

"We're pregnant" Mum smiled shyly.

The words hit me hard and I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

"You okay?" Dad asked me looking concerned.

A tear began to roll down my cheek.

Dad came closer to me, opening his arms out for a hug. But I couldn't except it. This is like dave ja vu all over again!

I shook my head and rushed upstairs to my bedroom. I violently jumped on my bed and began to sob into my pillow.

All I could think of was Alice and Darren. They had caused so much damage to my life. But I feel like I've caused all that damage.

My eyes started to burn as tears rushed down my face. I grabbed Flounder and started to cry all over him. This little blue and yellow fish means a lot to me you know. It was one of the Christmas presents from my family. That word sounds so nice when I say it. Family. I wonder what they think of me know. I've let myself down. Again. I want to make things right but at the moment I just can't.

Anna's POV

Erin stormed upstairs. The whole room went silent. I started to cry. Erin doesn't want us to have another baby, she doesn't want to have another brother or sister to add to our family. It breaks my heart.

"Do you want me to go talk to her?" Jonathan asked, scooting Emilia and Eduardo into the living room.

I shrugged my shoulders as Mum and Erika rubbed my back.

So Jonathan went upstairs to speak to Erin. I don't think I've ever felt like this in my life.

Jonathan's POV

I quietly shuffled up the stairs and headed towards Erin's room. I could hear her crying softly. I knocked on the door and made my way in.

"Erin?" I said edging closer and closer towards her.

I sat on her bed and rested my palm on her shoulder.

Erin just ignored me but it wasn't long until she started to cling onto me and cry onto my shoulder.

We sat in silence for a while until we started to speak;

"I'm not angry at Mum". Erin cried. "Its just like Dave ja vu when Alice and Darren..."

"Its okay" I reassured her stroking her beautiful auburn hair.

"Is Mum okay?" Erin asked.

I nodded. "She's fine just a bit upset as she was worried this would happen" I explained.

"Does Mum hate me? Its just I haven't done anything wrong?" She sighed looking up at me.

"Erin Paige Sacconejoly, no one hates you, I love you unconditionally, Mum loves you unconditionally, so does Emilia and Eduardo and Erika and Oma, no matter how naughty you could ever be, not that you were naughty but whatever 'silly' things you might do in life, we will all never stop loving you, do you understand?" I explained gripping tight to my daughter.

Erin nodded and started to dry her eyes.

"C'mon why don't you get dressed and we'll go out for a meal eh?" I suggested.

Erin nodded again so I pecked her on the cheek and headed back downstairs.

My kids mean the world to me. You don't have a love like you have for your children that's for sure.

Erin's POV

When Dad left my room I decided to get change into a pretty grey quilted jumper with black jeans and my high top converses. I put my hair in a half-up-half-down pony tail and headed downstairs.

Mum was sitting in the kitchen with Dad. I quietly stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you Mum, I'm sorry" I come to say.

"I love you to girly and don't be sorry" She smiled. Phew!

"Mum, I'm really happy for you and Dad about the baby" I smiled.

Mum kissed me on the cheek and I shared a hug before we all went out for Eduardo's birthday meal.

Hellooooo everybody :) 

I will hopefully upload weekly but as next week is half term I might try to upload more than just once

Love u all x

Steph x