25- Leaving on a jet plane

^^ there's a space between Tasha and Emilia btw^^

Erin's POV
I'm super sad to be leaving Florida! It's so nice here and calm and relaxing. I don't want to go back to soggy, cold England.
We had done a super q & a, a cool hangout, a meet and greet and Emilia, Eduardo and I got to do a performance on the main stage with Darcy, James and the shaytard kids called 'The kids of youtube' which was very fun! I don't want to leave!
-
We decided to pack the night before as Dad and I are visiting the universal studios today with Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, Joe, Tyler, Oli and James which will be fun! I can't wait to visit the Harry Potter theme park. Mum is at a Disney junior show with Tasha, Emilia and Eduardo.
-
"Erin!" Tyler screamed as he ran up to me. "I haven't seen you in a long time my queeeennnnn"

"I missed you Ty" I smiled at him giving him a hug.

"Hey she's my bestfriend!" Joe laughed trying to get in the middle of mine and Tyler's hug.

"Actually she's my bestfriend!" James smirked wrapping his arms around me and Joe and Tyler.

"Group hug!" Oli shouted squeezing us all.

"You having a group hug without me!" Alfie cackled running up to the group hug and joining it.

"And me!" Dad said and joined.

This was the ultimate youtuber sandwich!

Jonathan's POV
After hugging everyone and meeting everyone we headed to lots of different rides and parks. First we went to the Harry Potter park. It was so cool! Erin loved it especially Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. We got Erin a wand, a pygmy puff plush toy and a butter beer. She really is a massive potter fan!
-
We had been to all the parks and it was time to head to airport.
-
"I don't want to leave!" Erin mumbled under her breath.

"Don't worry we'll come back next year!" I reassured her.

"That's like 52 weeks away!" She groaned dragging her suitcase whist running slightly towards James. They have been inseparable the whole day! They truly are the best of friends!

Anna's POV
After a fun day at Disney junior Emilia, Eduardo Tasha and I headed to the airport with all our suitcases. We caught up with Jonathan and Erin whilst checking through security.

Waiting for the whole 'airport' process was very boring and stressful especially with two toddlers. Erin was behaving very well and was with James the whole time.
-
We were finally on the plane! I was in the middle of the five seats like last time with Eduardo and Tasha on my left but this time with Erin and James on my right. Jonathan was in the row behind us but by the aisle near the window next to Zoe and Alfie. Emilia was on the other side of the plane next to Louise and Darcy.

Erin had a panic attack on the way here and she surprisingly didn't have one this time. I think it was because she felt safer with all her family and friends.

Erin's POV
The plane was long and slow and I started to fall asleep. I couldn't find anywhere comfy so I settled down on James' shoulder. I hope he didn't mind.
-
"Good afternoon everyone please can you put your seatbelts on as we are beginning to descent into London gatwick"

My eyes flickered open and I began to make out a figure in front of me.

"Awh they're waking up!" It said. Oli! Why would he be filming me!?

I lifted my head up and realised I was lying on James' shoulder. Why did I forget?

"Aw their so cute friends!" I could hear Dad say. Wow Dad was filming too!

"Huh?" James mumbled.

"Good morning buddy!" Oli smiled.

"Can you please head to your seats please gentlemen" the air hostess asked sternly strutting past us.

"Ha!" Joe joked who was sitting next to Caspar by the window near our row.

Oli and Dad sat down and we descended into the airport.

Jonathan's POV
"We're homeeeeeee!" I whispered kinda loudly into the camera as I panned it around the kitchen.

"The kids are in bed and we are extremely tired! We had an amazing time and we would've not gone without you guys so thank you!" I smiled.

"Say goodnight friends!" I said to Anna who was in bed on her phone.

"Goodnight friends!" She beamed.

The love of my life, three amazing kids and six beautiful doggies. I feel like the luckiest man in the World!

Thank you for reading this chapter☺️ I'm thinking of uploading every Wednesday & Saturday if I can💖

Love you all😽

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button💩

See you in the next chapter...

Steph X