Epilogue

ficmas day 21🎄🎅🏼 (sorry I can't do my normal ficmas intro as this isn't a proper chapter)

Hi, my name is Erin Paige Sacconejoly and I have been through a lot. From going into care to online hate. I have been brave and I have stayed strong.

It has been a few years since I was adopted. It feels like I have been here my whole life. I have never been happier in my life.

After the show, things changed. Everyone started to know about #Jerin and everyone thought it was so cute. I also started vlogging more which was fun. Its nice to show the viewers what I am up to. I started a YouTube channel and I called it The Little Mermaid. Mum helped me come up with the username idea. I upload singing covers and tags and beauty reviews. I also rant about a lot of things. I have just over 800,000 subscribers which is awesome! I do a lot of videos with James to. They are the most popular ones. 

Also after the show I got noticed by show managers and I got given lead roles in Oliver jr and Les Miserables jr. I have also been in Billy Elliot and Matilda. Performing is one of the bestest things ever! I feel so energetic and confident when I am on stage in front of everyone. 

Since the show I moved rooms into Dad's office as Evan was having my room and we had two offices built in the basement. Its not as creepy anymore. 

I am still close with all my friends and they all mean so much to me. Amber, Lily, Daisy and I are still the bestest of friends even if time has flown by. Since the show Amber has been touring with a contemporary dance company, Lily has been in lots of productions and Daisy had been given the role of Nala in the London west end version of the lion king which is amazing!

A few months after the show, Zoe and Alfie announced they were pregnant again. They are having a little boy and they are naming him Harry. 

Joe is the same silly sausage he was 3 years ago. He has a girlfriend called Lydia and they are deeply in love.

Caspar has also got a girlfriend. She is called Georgia and they are also deeply in love. Georgia was once a mad fangirl of Caspar and now she is his girlfriend which crazy! Georgia and Lydia now both live with Joe and Caspar in their apartment. I visit them occasionally with Dad and we all get on very well.

Oli still hasn't found his true love but he is doing really well on YouTube at the moment and his merchandise is doing amazingly!

I sadly haven't seen my american/Australian friends in a while which is really upsetting. Troye has been very busy with his world tour and his new album and Tyler has been busy with his new film. I FaceTime both the boys regularly though.

I am 14 years old now. Time has flown by so fast. I am starting my GSCEs and I have to start proper school as our tutor doesn't do GSCE education. 

I am scared and nervous but I will conquer through.

My life has been a rollercoaster of events and emotions but I wouldn't change it for the world.