22- First day at Disney!

Erin's POV
"You excited friends?" Dad asks us as we enter Disney World.

"I'm so excited!" I replied skipping along.

"So we're going to meet all the princesses today!" Dad beamed pointing his camera at himself.

Before we went to see the princesses, Dad thought it would be appropriate to buy Minnie Mouse/ Mickey Mouse ears so we quickly visited the closest shop.
Dad bought me the traditional Minnie ears, Mum got the sparkly Minnie ears with a sparkly red bow, Natasha got pink sparkly Minnie ears with a pink sparkly bow, Emilia got the traditional toddler ears, Dad got a red Mickey Mouse hat with black ears and he got Eduardo fully black Mickey Mouse ears. We all looked so cute!
When we had our ears placed in position we headed to the castle to take some pictures.
~
"Cheeeeeeeessssseeeeee". My family and I grinned as Natasha snapped some photos.
I was stood between Mum and Dad, Mum and I were holding onto Eduardo's buggy whilst Dad was holding Emilia in his arms.
~
"C'mon lets go see the princesses!" Dad says as we enter the princess meet up area. Of course he was vlogging and of course he was going to record us meeting the princesses.

I'm so excited! Even though I know these princesses aren't actual real princesses, I'm so excited to see Emilia and Eduardo so happy and content.
~
"Hello! Aren't you two pretty!" Anna said in her American accent as Emilia and I go up to princess Anna hand in hand. Grins appeared on our faces as we both hugged Anna.

Eduardo was fast asleep in his buggy, I wish he could experience this opportunity to meet one of his favourite princesses.

We took a picture with Anna and went to queue up to meet Elsa. 

"Elsa! Elsa!" Emilia squirmed, jumping up and down. This of course woke Eduardo up.

"Esa?" He mumbled opening his little brown eyes.

Mum lifted Eduardo out the buggy and placed him next to me.
I carefully tugged Eduardo towards Elsa, he refused and began to hide behind my legs.

"Awh Wardo, don't be scared!" I reassured him.

"You're such a good sister!" Mum smiled at me.

I smile back. I love the fact that I have two younger siblings who look up to me.  I just love it.

Anna's POV
Erin is such a good big sister!

She reassured Eduardo when he was scared; afterwards Eduardo went to hug Elsa and we got cute pictures of the kids with her.

After Elsa we decided to go see Cinderella. I was very excited as she is my favourite princess because she's so traditional and so like me!

When all the kids got a picture with a Cinderella we went to see Ariel:
-
When we entered, the cave was very pretty, 'Part of your world' was playing and the experience just felt magical!

"Are you excited friend?" Jonathan beamed at the camera which was pointed at a very excited Erin.

"I'm sooooooooooooo excited!" Erin squeaked jumping up and down.

When it was our turn, Erin ran up to Ariel and sat next to her.

"We look like twins!" Ariel said to her.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute this moment was. It was like a teenager meeting their idol!

We took lots of pictures before letting Emilia and Eduardo have a chance to meet Ariel. Afterwards we headed to a Beauty and the Beast themed restaurant called 'be our guest' for lunch.
-
"Have you had a good day?" I asked Erin who was munching on her burger.

She smiled and nodded. She couldn't speak as she had a mouthful of burger in her mouth. Oh I do love my kids!

Hello everyone, thanks for reading :) hope you had a good week! Hope school is going alright! I will normally post on Saturday but as it is Emilia's birthday I though I'd post it today x

Before I end this chapter I just want to say three things:

Firstly happy birthday Emilia! I know you won't read this but I hope your having a good day and I hope you got everything you wished for😘💖🎉🎉🎉🎈💝 I've watched you since I was 10 and you weren't even born! happy third birthday💘💘

Secondly happy 23rd birthday to one of my absolute favourite people; Jc Caylen😍😊😘 I love you so much and you and Kian always make me smile☺️

Last but not least R.I.P to every innocent person who lost their lives in the events of 9/11🙏🏼 a tonne of respect to their relatives in these hard times❤️🌍👼🏼

I just wanna say thanks for reading this book. I work so hard on it and I'm really proud of myself for having the confidence to write it. Before I decided to write fan fiction I was low in self confidence and I thought no one would like my story or something stupid like that😂💖🍉💞 I love you all!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x