12-Tiring day

Thank you so much for over 370 reads! I really like writing this book and I hope you enjoy reading it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
Today has been amazing so far. Bluewater is amazing! It's so big! We've visited loads of shops like lush, primark, new look, superdry, h&m, wilkosons, tk Max, whsmith, superdrug, boots, hmv and we have just been to Argos. Dad bought Eduardo a 'big boy bed' which is the exact same as Emilia's but in a pine colour. Mum was looking at plates and cutlery for me. We picked out a light blue set with white polka dots round the sides. We another one but in pink. Mum got me some pretty blue bed sheets and some cushions. Dad got Eduardo a new Mickey Mouse bed sheet and Emilia and new Minnie Mouse bed sheet. After Argos we headed home. I'm exhausted! As soon as we got to the car dad helped me with my seatbelt and I instantly fell asleep. The car journey was long but very peaceful. I can't wait to get home and use all my new things. I love my family so much!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
Today has been exhausting! We've been in a lot of shops! Erin looked happy with everything she got. She bought herself the midnight memories album so Anna and I also bought her the 'up all night' album and the 'take me home' album. The girls spent hours in Superdrug searching for toiletries and other stuff. We spotted the zoella beauty section and I remembered that are going to Zoe and Alfie's house on Tuesday so they could meet Erin.

After a day of shopping we headed back to the car. I did Erin's seatbelt up and hopped in. Anna put the one direction playlist on spotify on her phone. To our surprise Erin was humming or singing along so we turned around and Erin was fast asleep.
"Awwww" Anna and I whispered.
"Do you think she'd let me record it?" I ask my beautiful wife.
"I'm sure she would, if not you can just edit it out" Anna smiles.
I smile back and Anna gets the camera out of my pocket. She points it at Erin who is slouching against the back of the middle seat.
"Awww isn't this so cute!" Anna says to the camera.

Half an hour later we arrive home. Anna wakes Erin up and we head through the back door and go into the living room to see Emilia and Eduardo watching Hercules. They seem to be enjoying watching a new film. Oma and Erika were watching it to.
"Thanks so much for looking after the kids!" Anna smiles at her mum and sister.
They both smile and say no problem.
I get out the camera and point it to Emilia.
"Did you have a good time with Oma and Erika?" I ask her.
Emilia nods her head as she's so concentrated on the film.
"Hello mr.man! You enjoying Hercules?" I say to Eduardo.
"Hercules!" Eduardo exclaims trying to grab the camera.

Erin was sat on the sofa playing with all the dogs. She was stroking Theo whilst giving Bianca kisses. It is one of the cutest things ever. Eduardo seemed jealous as his favourite dog is Theo. Erin really likes the dogs. I sit down and stroke my first 'son' Albi. We watch the rest of the film and Erin fell asleep again. Super cute!
After the film I headed upstairs to Eduardo's room and built his bed. I put it where his cot used to be. When I had done I made the bed and put the new Mickey Mouse cover on. I then got Eduardo from downstairs and put him to bed for nap time. He looks really cute so I get out my camera and film.
"How cute does Eduardo look in his big boy bed!" I say.
I turn the camera off and rush downstairs to see my gorgeous wife cooking dinner. Spaghetti bolgnase is a perfect meal to finish off a perfect day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
Whilst Joffee was building Eduardo's bed I started to make dinner. Tonight we were having spaghetti bolgnase with garlic bread.
As I was adding peppers to the bolgnase, Emilia came in the kitchen.
"When's dinner mummy?" She asks politely.
"Soon my little princess!" I explain.
Emilia scurries back to the living room as her favourite program Sofia the first had just started.
It's so weird to know that Emilia isn't the oldest anymore.

An hour later I served dinner and put the plates and bowls on the table. My mum, Erika, Emilia and Erin came rushing in, Erin seemed to have woken up after her little nap. Jonathan went to get Eduardo from his nap. They both soon arrived and we all sat down. Erin seemed to look confused at her dinner.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I ask.
"Nothing, this looks delicious thanks but isn't it Sunday?" Erin replys.
Erika checks the Sacconejolys calendar behind her.
"Yup it's defiantly Sunday" she nods.
"Aren't you supposed to eat roast dinner on Sunday's?" Erin asks.
"Us Irish folk don't eat roast dinner!" Jonathan laughs.
"That's as bad as hearing something like one direction aren't going to sing anymore songs!?" Erin pretends to cry.
We all laugh.
After everyone finishes dinner, I go and get the rest of the cake from yesterday and cut everyone a piece.
It's getting late so we all go in the living room and settle down to watch Aladdin. We all shared sweet and salty popcorn.
When Aladdin finished, Joffee bathed Emilia and Eduardo and put them to bed. We were all very tired so we decided to go to bed ourselves. We tucked Erin in and kissed her goodnight. Joffee and I then said goodnight to Mum and Erika and then headed to bed.
Mum and Erika are going home tomorrow evening so in the day we are going to a place called priory farm. That will be so much fun with all the family!
Today's been such a good day, I love spending time with my family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it wasn't very exciting
See you in the next chapter.....