13-Family farm fun

Thanks so much for over 500 reads! I never imagined getting that many so thank you! Also these next few chapters are going to be filler chapters x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
"Good morning again, my little friendliest friend"
I woke up to the sweet song of my Dad. I had slept so much better last night and I was as full of energy. I raced downstairs and gobbled up some Cheerios and apple juice. Lion king was on the TV. Other than the little mermaid, the lion king is one of my favourite Disney films.
Today we are all going to a place called priory farm which will be fun.
When I finished my breakfast I rushed upstairs and Dad helped me shower. I rubbed my new shampoo and conditioner into my silky auburn hair and stroked my body in the sweet grapefruit scents of happy hippy.
I got changed into my grey coca cola sweatshirt, my new jeans from Hollister and my uggs. I got all of the items of my outfit in Bluewater yesterday.
Mum then dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. She let me put on a bit of her Tanya Burr lipgloss in the shade daydream. My lips turned a nice, soft, pinky, nude colour and it really suited me.
I shuffled downstairs and joined my little brother and sister who were watching frozen. Again. I've been in this house for three days and they have seen frozen at least three times already. They are in love with it. Especially Emilia.
When mum, dad, Emilia, Eduardo, Oma and Erika were all ready, we headed out to the farm.
Dad was driving Emilia and I in his sports car and mum was driving Oma, Erika and Eduardo.
The trip was about 10 minutes. Dad put on some Disney songs and Emilia was singing along. How cute!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
When we arrived obviously we went straight to the playground. Anna and Oma went inside the garden centre to do some shopping.
I put Emilia and Eduardo in the baby swings. Erin helped push Eduardo with Erika and I pushed Emilia. Erika and Erin are so good with Emilia and Eduardo!I get out my camera to vlog the cuteness! Soon after they decided to on the big swing. Eduardo, Emilia, Erika and Erin all fitted onto the swing. I pushed them gently until Emilia and Eduardo wanted to go on something else. I went with them to the seesaw. It was quite hard keeping an eye on Emilia and Eduardo to make sure they are safe but I also have to keep an eye on Erin and Erika! I could see them playing on the big swing. Erika got off and started to push Erin really high.
"Now it's your turn!" Erin says.
She gets off and Erika hops on. Surprisingly Erin push her quite high!
"Wow girly!' I shout laughing a little.
Erin aims a friendly but fake frown at me so I pout back.
Emilia and Eduardo were still on the seesaw. Erika and Erin came off the swing and went on the roundabout. I spun them around really fast whilst carefully bouncing Emilia and Eduardo up and down.
Soon after Anna and Oma came back so we scurried to the cafe.
We find ourselves a table so I go and order. Erin and Emilia have come with me.
I let them choose a carton of juice. Emilia picks up orange and so does Erin.
"What would Wardo like?" I ask them.
"Apple" my gorgeous girls say in unison.
I put all the cartons of juice on the tray. I then order a hot chocolate for Erika and I and coffee for Anna and Oma. I order Emilia the tuna sandwich kids option, I order the same for Eduardo. Erin chose the ham and cheese sandwich kids option, I get Anna a salad, her mum the same, Erika the bacon butte and I order myself a sausage butte. I pay and bring the food to our table. We sit down and everyone looks stunned by the amazing mouth watering food that they see.
I was sat in between my amazing girlys Emilia and Erin. My gorgeous wife is opposite me, in the middle of Eduardo and Oma and Erika was perched on the end of the table. I got out my camera again and vlogged the amazing sight of sandwiches and salads.
We then dug into our food.  After lunch we are heading home and watching movies and having a bit of nice family time before Erika and Oma fly back to Ireland.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erika's POV
Today has been a great day so far! I think I've really bonded with Erin and I feel like I've known her since she was born! Erin is the perfect sister for Emilia and Eduardo. They all fit together. I thought a family couldn't be anymore perfect and I'm so lucky to be related to them.
When we finished our luxurious lunch we headed back to the house. We all headed to the living room. Sleeping beauty was on so we decided to watch it.
Whilst Aurora was dancing with the owl to 'once upon a dream', Anna, mum and I painted Emilia and Erin's nails. I painted Erin's nails a mint green colour and mum and Anna painted Emilia's a pink red colour. We then had dinner of prawn stir fry with green tea noodles and for pudding a cookie from the local bakery. After the delicious food mum and I headed to the office and crammed our belongings into our big suitcase.
Our flight is in about three hours time.
Mum and I head back downstairs and finish off watching sleeping beauty with the rest of the family. Jonathan then bathes Emilia and Eduardo and puts them in their pyjamas.
"Who's coming to the airport then?" He asks.
"Do you wanna come Emilia?"
Emilia nods. She looks so cute. She's in a little all in one with a pink dressing gown and Sofia slippers. She is cuddling Peppa pig.
"Erin? Do you want to come to the airport to say goodbye to Oma and Erika?" Jonathan encourages.
"Yeah ok, I've never been to an airport before!" Erin smiles.
Jonathan then changes Emilia's shoes to some uggs and we head out the door. Before we do, we take some selfies on my phone with the whole family in it.
I'm gonna post them to Instagram so we can treasure them forever. I love anna and her family so much and I can't wait to visit again for Eduardo's birthday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
The airport was big and scary. People were rolling their suitcases and checking their phones. The night sky projected through the big windows. It was a weird place. I grabbed on to dads hand, he knew I was getting a bit scared so he put his arm around me after a short walk through the vast airport we arrived at the place we had to say goodbye. Emilia was getting upset and starting to cry. Oma and Erika tried to cheer her up and she stopped right away. I hugged Oma and Erika and quickly nestled back into dads wing. Dad said goodbye and we headed back to the car.
"Where's Ewika and Oma!?" Emilia kept screaming.
"Sssshhhh girly........calm down" dad comforted.
I slipped my finger in Emilia's hand and she grasped it tight. Emilia's mood changed as quick as a flash. She soon fell asleep still grabbing on to my finger.
The whole way back home I starred out in the scary but beautiful black of night. The Stars were dazzling around me. It was peaceful. I unwinded the window down a little bit. I could feel he cold but soft air brush against my pale skin. I loved it.
Rapidly we arrived home. It was getting very late. Dad carried Emilia in as she was still asleep. She is the cutest! We were all very tired.  I got changed into my pyjamas, said goodnight to everyone and fell asleep into the dreamy land of sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading! I love Oma and Erika, I was close to crying because they had to leave! Aw
See you in the next chapter......
Steph x