24- Playlist live

February 2016
Anna's POV
After splashing around in the pool for the evening we decided to head back to our room and go to bed. I was very tired but I couldn't get to sleep as tomorrow we are meeting lots of friends. I'm so excited! It will be Erin's first meet up too!
-
My annoying alarm on my phone woke me and Jonathan up. Erin was already awake catching up on her school work. Emilia and Eduardo were still asleep.
-
When everyone was up and ready we headed to the convention centre for our q & a. Erin was getting a little nervous but I think she was mainly excited.
I had dressed Emilia and Erin in similar outfits; white leggings, a denim sleeveless shirt and matching converse. I braided both their hair into two little plaits running down their heads. Jonathan had dressed Eduardo in a Ralph Lauren top and black shorts. They all looked so cute!
-
The golf cart took us to the q & a hangout area and we waited outside to be let in.

"The sacconejolys are you ready?" The security man asked in a deep voice.

"Ready". We smiled back. Jonathan had his camera on record and the kids all held hands.

"Have fun!" The security man smiled opening the door.

The room filled with clapping and cheering as we walked down the aisle and into our seats. The kids got lots of high fives on the way. Jonathan and I were in the middle, Emilia and Erin were next to Jonathan and Eduardo was next to me. Time for the q & a!

Erin's POV
After the very exciting and fun q & a we headed back to the hotel. The q & a was amazing! I met so many nice people and I didn't get scared that much. James visited when we got back and we did some of our work together whilst Emilia and Eduardo had their naps and mum and dad went to Dan and Phil's hotel room to play cards against humanity what ever that is.

Jonathan's POV
After one of the funniest games of cards against humanity we quickly headed back to our room before going to the bit outside to meet our good friends Shay, Colette and their kids or better known as the Shaytards.
-
Anna and I talked to Shay and Colette for a bit before watching the kids run around crazy. Emilia seemed to get on with Brock (5) who is Shay's second youngest. Erin shares a birthday with Brock actually. Erin has also made friends with Avia(10) and Emmi(8) and Eduardo seemed to get on with Daxton(2). It was very cute and I can't wait to see them next year.

It's so crazy how fast the year has gone. It's also so crazy how YouTube has brought together two families who live so far away from each other. It's just amazing!

Thanks for reading!

QOTW:
life is about the little things, the big moments will come themselves but you've got to enjoy every single little moment~Jonathan Sacconejoly

Don't forget to hit the vote vote button!💩

Bye friends! See you in the next chapter...

Steph x