51- A year ago today

🎄 on the 11th day of ficmas, my true love sent to me...chapter 51 🎄

Erin's POV 

I woke up early for once today. I checked the date on my phone and it was the 16th of January. Its a year today. A year since Mum and Dad took me home. A year since I left Kiera and that stupid care home. A year since I met Oma and Erika. I seriously cannot remember what life was like a year ago. It seems so strange that I wasn't a Sacconejoly before 2016. I was so sad and lonely and now I am happy as can be.

-

I got out bed after about an hour and went downstairs. Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo were sat in the kitchen eating breakfast whilst watching an Ellie Wilson edit that was made for me as its been a year since I was taken home. I was getting emotional at bits to be honest. Especially the clips of me and my friends and family. I am so lucky to be living the life I am now.

"I can't believe its been a year" Dad smiledd.

"I know!" I grinned sitting down at the table as Mum put my porridge in front of me.

"Like mother like daughter" Dad joked shovelling down his breakfast. 

I laughed and continued to eat.

"Sooooo......hows about we go out for lunch?" Dad asked.

"Frankie and Bennys?" Mum said looking at me.

So a few hours later we all went to Frankie and Bennys and we ordered exactly the same as we did a year ago. We sat in the same place as we did last year to. 

"This year has gone flipping fast" Dad said. "This time last year Eduardo was a little quiet 1 year old and now he is nearly 3 and he talks for England!" 

"Talks for England" Eduardo repeated, sticking his tongue out.

"Monster child!" Dad screamed tickling Eduardo.

"I am nearly 5!" Emilia said proudly.

"Emilia is a big girl" Eduardo said feeding himself his pasta without getting himself mucky unlike last year.

"My babies ware growing up!" Dad fake cried. 

"Soon we'll have 4 kids!" Mum smiled rubbing her belly. "Two weeks to go"

"I wish time would slow down" I said.

Mum and Dad nodded.

"So much can happen in the space of a year. So much"

Hey friends! 1 week left til I finish skl! 2 weeks til xmas! I cannot wait!

Cba to do outro anymore sorry guys😂

Bye friends x