89.

-

Melanie let out a small huff, lifting her head to look at Riven, "would you quit moving around? I'm trying to take your measurements here."

Melanie and Riven were in Melanie little workshop outside of the Barrington house, but also near it.

Enid had come by and had taken Mercury to feed her, and Reagan had gone off somewhere possibly to hide from the people of Alexandria who were also hiding from Simon except for Michonne, who was with Jesus, and London.

"I'm tryin'." Riven mumbled in response, and Melanie sighed, standing up from her crouched position,

"Sorry," she moved away from Riven and towards her work bench, "I'm just frustrated with that idiot I have for a brother."

Riven chuckled, "Trust me, I know the frustration with idiot brothers."

"You have a brother?" Melanie asked, glancing at Riven, who nodded,

"Yeah, two, one's dead, and the other is currently locked in a cell at the sanctuary." Riven replied, standing next to her, looking down at the work bench,

There were hand drawn blue prints.  future plans for Hilltop.

"Was one of your brothers killed at the lineup?" Melanie questioned as she started to work on the brace.

"No," Riven shook his head, "My eldest brother was killed by some pervert psycho freak calling himself the governor,"

"Daryl, my older brother was kidnapped by Negan. Your idiot brother hasn't let me see him, always changing the subject when I ask." Riven told her, and Melanie shook her head,

"He always does that. Ever since we were kids, it's infuriating." Melanie said, scoffing under her breath, "like one time,  I asked him to take care of my goldfish, it ending up dying, when I accused him of killing my fish, you know what he did?"

"He changed the subject." Melanie rambled,

"I bet he killed your goldfish." Riven commented, and Melanie nodded,

"Oh, he did. Son of bitch still hasn't confessed till this day." Melanie muttered, it happened years ago, but she never forget that day she returned home and found her goldfish dead.

"..who's a son of bitch?" Melanie and Riven turned and saw Reagan approaching them.

"You are." Riven and Melanie replied in sync, sharing a look with each other before looking back at Reagan.

Reagan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Why am I a son of bi.."

"Language!" Riven interrupted, smiling as Enid walked over with Mercury, and Melanie smirked at Reagan,

"Yes, Reagan, watch your language around the baby." Melanie mocked his words from eariler, and Reagan threw her an irritated look.

"Listen, Mer," Riven faked whisper to Mercury, "If you ever want a goldfish when you're older, don't let Rea babysit it. He'll let it die,"

"He's a goldfish murderer." Melanie let out a laugh, and Reagan rolled his eyes,

"Come on. You are still on that, Melanie? It was years ago, and it was a mistake." Reagan defended himself,