Boyfriend pt.2

Eleora's POV
Tonight is the night my moms are going to meet Kyle for the first time. Our plan is to eat dinner at my mom's house and then go to a movie with just us two. I'm not sure if I'm more nervous of my mom trying to scare Kyle a bit, or my mama embarrassing me with stories to Kyle. "Piccola you pacing around trying to get ready is making me nervous. Sit down and relax Bambina." My mama said to me. "Sorry I'm just anxious and I want everything to go well. When is mom coming home, she said she would be here in time." I said. "Well she texted me a few minutes ago that she was on the way so she should be home any minute now. She had to go pick up Lucia from granna's house." Mama said.

About an hour later everyone is home and Kyle just texted me he was pulling in. I ran downstairs to the front door and met Kyle outside. "Hey Eleora, you look great." He said and kissed my cheek. "Thanks Kyle so do you." "Are you nervous?" He asked me. "Yeah a little, not sure how my moms are going to act. I think they will be fine." I said and then I took him inside. We walked into the living room and found everyone in there. "Mom's this is Kyle, Kyle this is my mama Carina, my mom Maya, and my sister Lucia." Kyle shook their hand, "nice to meet you both, thank you for inviting me over for dinner. Eleora has told me so much about you all." "You can call me Captain Deluca-Bishop." Mom said as she gave Kyle a firm handshake. "Mom stop!" I said and nudged her. "I'm just kidding, you can call me Maya and welcome to our home. You are the one Eleora won't stop talking about. " She said and everyone started to laugh. I rolled my eyes and we all sat down to eat dinner.

"So Kyle tell us about a little about you and your family." Mama asked. "Well my mom is a teacher at the middle school, and my dad is a lawyer. I have a younger brother who is 5, and an older sister that is in college." He said. "Also this pasta is AMAZING Mrs.Carina. Eleora told me your cooking was good but she forgot to mention is was this good." "Well thank you Kyle. I'm glad you like it. When Ellie was a child, she would cry and throw tantrums if I didn't cook pasta every night for dinner." She said laughing. "Okay mama really with the stories...." "I'm just saying, that you love my pasta so much that you would cry at times" Kyle was laughing and so was everyone else. "Kyle how did it come about you asking Eleora out?" Mom asked. "Well we had hung out at some school and sporting events with mutual friends. I would see her at the soccer games because one of my buddies is dating a teammate so I would go to the games often. Then I knew I wanted to get to know her more and talk to her so after a football game, I went up to her and her friends and just asked for her social media and then we started talking from there." He said, and I just smiled at him. Dinner was going better than I expected.

Maya's POV
I actually think this kid is pretty decent. He is nice and respectful and seems like he really cares for Ellie. We went back to the living room before they left for the movies. "Eleora will go upstairs and grab my phone for me, I think it's on my bedside table." She looked at my suspiciously but went upstairs. "Okay listen, just want to make some things clear, only good intentions with my daughter. She is a bright and beautiful kid, and no teenage boy is going to ruin it. Do you understand?" I said seriously. Kyle gulped and nodded his head "yes ma'am I understand. I only want to date your daughter with the right reasons." He said. "So no funny business at the movies or afterwards. Her curfew is 10:30 so you bring her straight home, not a minute late." I said. "Yes ma'am." Carina grabbed my hand and gave me a stop talking look. I can hear Ellie come back downstairs. "She's all talk but no bite Kyle. Don't let her scare you." Ellie said looking at me. "Let's go to the movies." She said. "Okay Bambina, text us when you get there and when you are on the way home. Curfew is at 10:30. You both have fun. Kyle it was great to meet you. Hope to see you real soon." Carina said. Ellie hugged us goodbye and they headed out to his car. I'm said seeing my baby girl all grown up with her first boyfriend.

Carina's POV
"Maya did you really have to give him your big captain talk and be all protective." I asked while cleaning up dinner. "Of course I did, I just wanted him to get the message that bad things will happen if he breaks Ellie's heart." She said and I hugged her. "You know seeing you all mom bear mode is really hot." I whispered. I decided to take my wife to the bedroom since Ellie was gone and Lucia was occupied with a movie. After some time later we put Lucia to bed and Maya wanted to wait for Ellie to get home. She had texted us that the movie was over and they were going to grab ice cream before they head home. It was only 10 o'clock so she had some time before she needed to be back.

At 10:15 we see a car pull in and it was Ellie and Kyle. Maya and I jumped up and secretly spied at the window. I know we shouldn't but we can't help ourselves. They were laughing and walking up to the door. They were talking for a minute, but then Kyle pulled Ellie in for a kiss. He is very charming. Of course Maya was about to go open the door but I pulled her back. "Bambina don't, it's just a kiss. Don't freak out." They said goodbye to each other and Ellie walked into the house all smiley and giddy. We were on the couch acting like we didn't see anything. "Hey Piccola how was the movie?" I asked. "It was good and kind of scary. A couple of our friends met us and got ice cream afterwards. It was a fun night. Thank you guys for being so nice to Kyle. Did you like him?" She asked nervously. "We did like him. I thought he was nice and respectful kid. As long as he makes you happy we are fine with you both dating." Maya said. Ellie jumped up and hugged and sat in my lap. "You should have dated Kyle a long time ago if we knew you would be this nice to us." I said! Ellie playfully hit me and we started laughing. "You guys are crazy. I would have thought mom would follow us and stalk us at the movies." She said. "She would have but I  hide her keys." I said. "We are glad you had a good night buggy. Especially your little goodnight kiss you got. Such young people and their relationships." I said. Ellie just rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you saw that." "How did the kiss go Carina, was it something like this?" Maya then kissed me. "No I think it was like this." I said and kissed her deeper just to get on Eleora's nerves. You guys are so gross and annoying. I'm going to bed, goodnight." "I need to get use to our baby no longer being a baby." I said.