Chapter 2 : Conflict

"...I should be asking you the same." Said the neon eyed person....no...wait...not a person.. TURTLE!?
I jumped up and pulled my wepons out instinctively "Turtles...Masks...With two humans... wait a minute... Leo? "
A blue masked turtle raised an eyebrow (or you know how the bandanna if like an eyebrow or whatever WHATEVER MAN...)
"How do you know my name."
"....Karai"
"Karai where is she?!"
"I don't know! I'm looking for her She is my younger sister!"
"No she isn't she can't be she isn't sh-"
"I know but we where raised all of our life's-" Next thing I knew I was on the ground a red bandanna with green neon eyes like in my vision was holding me down."SHREDDER HURT OUR FATHER! HE MUTATED KARAI! IF YOU STILL WORK FOR HIM ILL-" I kicked him and rolled over getting up.
"Raph! Stop, Bro" A little orange masked,freckled face,blue eyed, turtle said holding Raph back.
"I don't work for him! Not after what he did to Karai!"
"Mikey Let Go!" Yelled the Red mask one now I know as Raph to the one called Mikey so Raph red...Mikey Orange Leo Blue...and I don't know the others
"We can't trust her!"
"Maybe April can use her mind powers?" Asked a tall purple makes gasped tooth turtle
"No,Donnie, I can't I belive that's only for Kraang or something. " Answered the one I'm guessing to be April. So Donnie is the purple one the girl is April.
"I think we should hear her out! I mean people change! "
"Casey is right " Donnie said
And now the boy is Casey.
"Fine..." Raph said and growled at me. I returned by growling at him. "Now let's go guys more helping us looking for splinter the better." I slowly follow the turtles and two humans. "I'm watching you..."
"And I'm watching you."
I growled back at the Raph. What a jerk....