Chapter 23: "The Last Goodbye"

Song for this chapter 'The Last Goodbye' For the movie the Hobbit

I'm getting ready to head over to the Middle Territory for the ceremony for my fallen brother and sisters.
I walk out of our old lair to see the turtles. I smiled softly.
"Hey (Y/N)." Raph said,and walked to me taking ny hand.
"Hey Raph." I said as we all started to walk to the Middle Territory.

_Middle Territory Of The Resistance_
I walked into see all the leaders with their teams.
"Hey (Y/N)...and turtles" Shara said, as she walked up to me.
"Got their things?" Mary asked, and I nodded. I then saw Fabian walk in and he looked at me.
"After the ceremony ,(Y/N),we all need to talk..about how this happen. "
"Yes agreed. "
We all turned and I walked to the table where laid a picture of the whole team. Me,James,Joy, and Cassie. I placed the necklace down first. Then to the right of it I placed the book. Right beside the book I placed the bracelet.
"These are their most prized possessions." I said and turned around. Usually you make a speech,but I had something different in my mind. I started to sing. (You sing the song. 'The Last Goodbye' that's at the top. )
After the song was over everyone was crying. Most of all me. Raph walked up to me and held me in his arms.
We all walked out as it began to snow. I held the items of me team mates. I,The Resistance,and the turtles got to the docks. I put the book in the ocean the bracelet on top of it as well as the necklaces and sent it off. We watches it float away so far away...till It was gone just like them...gone....Gone....forever....