Chapter 27: 50 Shades Of Red Part 1

_Your POV_
He smirked and I felt my face heat up. I watched him walk towards me predator style.

_Raphs POV_
I climbed on top of (Y/n) smirking the whole time. I moved my hands up and down her waist causing her to shiver. (Y/n) is tough but when it comes to me...hehe she is putty in my hands.
I leaned down and kissed her roughly. As I held her hands down trapping her to the bed. I pulled back and kissed her neck. I went to that special place, behind her ear, that I know will drive her over the edge. I started to kiss right behind her ear.
"mmm...Raph!" She whispered.

_Your POV_
I blushed hard as Raph kissed up and down my neck while every once in a while going behind my ear and kissing it making me melt into him. He then moved his hands ,that were holding my hands down, over to my waist. He then looked me right in my (E/C) eyes. He smirks and puts a hand up my shirt, roaming his hand around. I fell his other hand go to my back. It slowly makes its way to my bra. He unclips it. He then slides my bar off throwing it in the floor, but my shirt is still on. He then moves his hands down to my pants. I gasp as I fell his finger move up my thigh. I then fell him undoing my pants. He slowly takes them off to show my red underwear. I look to see a smirk on his face.
"Red,(Y/N)?"
"S-shut up!"
He chuckles and looks at me.
"How about we lose the shirt?" I blush hard at his question.
He smirks and starts to lift my shirt up
"No stop!" I say he stops and looks at me...
-To be continued.

Ok about the whole making out thing idk how far I should go so? ....\(^~^)/