Chapter 50: Vision

Them Song for the Chapter is
'Kimi Ga Kureta Mono'
In English.
_In Vision_
I slip into a vision. I see...space maybe and I'm in a suits and then...A monster...and... I see...A...lizard maybe? A girl...with...Raph... Space...a girl....Raph...
_In Reality_
I wake up to see to a man yelling for help. I jump up while Raph is already out the door. I stop remembering the vision. Raph with...another girl... I quickly snap out of it and run to see April being carried in.
"What happened Mr.Kirby?" Donnie asked as April's dad lays her down.
"I-I don't know....omg omg.."
Donnie took a blood sample from her but I already know what it is.
"A snake bite." Me and Donnie say in unison.
"Karai....I'm guessing." He nods.
"Exa-" He was cut off by Raphs T-Phone.
"Casey you need to get here f- KARAI....I swear if I-... Hello?...KARAI?! She has Casey."
We all turn to Splinter waiting for his orders.
"Raph Mikey help Casey the rest of you stay here and help April."
Raph and Mikey nods and runs out of the lair.

_30 Mins Later_
My T-Phone goes off.
"Hey Raph h-....Karai... DONT YOU DARE ILL KI-...fine..." I look at the others. "They have Mikey Casey and Raph now...."
"Leo,Donnie,and you must go save them." I nod.
"But April is more important here. You need-" April's dad started but I interrupted him.
"Listen here. We all care for April ,but what happens if the turtles and Casey don't make it?! Then what?! Shredder will find a way to wipe us out! Last time I checked April isn't the only one important. I know she is your daughter. I know you love her. So let us help and just shut the hell up!" I say walking out fast and furious as Donnie and Leo follow behind me.

If you haven't seen it or anything on the Comicon panel the turtles are going into space and then... Mona Lisa (voice acted by Robin Willams daughter) is confirmed and will have a relationship with Raph...............*heart breaks*