Other Team Mates

Joy:
Age-15
Personality- A lot like Mikey but can be shy!
Crush-...she sorta likes Mikey after she meets the turtles.
History- Truly was adopted by Shredder. But hates he lies all the time and is now fighting for the Resistance.
Wepon- Main Katana(that is small like Karai's) and uses Sais (at advanced level not masters)

James:
Age-16
Personality- Thinks things through. Is very smart. Sorta like Donnie and Leo mixed calm and easy going but also thinks to much about the possibilities of outcomes while fighting
Crush-Cassie and (Y/N)
History- Known (Y/N) for most of his life . Was trained with (Y/N). Is loyal to her and never will leave her behind no matter what. Wepon- Katana but Main weapon is Twin Daggers

Cassie: (already seen what she looks like in the last chapter.)
Age-16
Personality- Not easily angered. Likes fighting more than talking. overly protective of her team members.
Crush- James and Fabin ( Fabin which will been shown later on)
History- Was raised in the labs of the Kraang and like April is not effected by Mutagen. And has a sorta sister type relationship with (Y/N)
Wepon- Main is Twin Katana's (like Karai's) others are dagger and throwing star

(Y/N) :
Age: 17
Personality- very smart like Donnie not open to many people. Hides feelings. Very serious don't joke around much. Is easily angry but can control it. But if to mad let's it out on the first person . Doesn't cry much. Super protective. Gives her opinion. Love music to keep her calm. Only person that she tells everything to is Karai .
Crush- IS IN LOVE WITH RAPH
History- Shredder killed her parents and stole her as a child because of her powers to see the futuer. She was pushed over her limits her whole life was beatin and broken by Shredder and after finding out her true past she ran off and made a Resistance team not only hers but 3 other groups over New York (So it's like an organization you got North territory South East West and Middle and the leaders of the team are the leader of that territory. Of course they all agree with the other territories if some major has to be done)
Weapons- can use any weapon except the Sais Her Main weapon is the two Tessens of her mom's