Chapter 19 : "My True Past..."

The top is the theme song for this Chapter 'No Way Out' Brother Bear.

I stand up and my teams, as well as the turtles, looking at me in disbelief.
"Guys i-"
" All this time AND YOU SAY NOTHING!" Cassie yelled at me.
"Why (Y/N)?" Joy asked
"We...trusted you! I trusted you!" James yelled.
"...I thought you trusted us but you don't!" Cassie said about to cry.
"Because if I told you my true past you would hate me! I wish i-"
"No you shut up!" Cassie interrupted me,"we can't trust you...not anymore..."
"What have you told us that isn't a lie?!" Joy asked now crying.
"(Y/N) What is your true past?! Huh!? Or have you told so many lies you forgot it?!" James yelled at me.
"Want me to tell you my past?!"
They all nodded and Cassie added, "If it's the truth"
I took a deep breath
" when I was 3 days old shredder came to my village he killed my moms husband and I'm not sure what he did with my mother..... I found out about a couple months before Karai was turned into s mutant that he was my father and not hers. I didn't know what to think of it..... But then I caught a glimpse into the past, my past . I don't know how to explain it it's like.... I don't know its just I saw everything what I did to a village not the one that my mother was living,when Shredder came, but the one before I was born in. I was a monster one cry destroyed that entire village and I have no idea how or why all I know is that I'm part mutant and that's about it I mean I have no control over my powers and don't know how to use them again if I needed to. I lied because I wanted to protect you all but I realized now i wasn't protect you. I was protecting myself and I regret that every bit of it ,but I knew that I couldn't trust anybody and I'm sorry I couldn't trust you all enough to tell you this ,till now go ahead and walk away and just know I always loved you guys no matter what you say or think I do truly see you as a family to me we spent 3 months building a relationship building a team and I know a team relies on trust and I'm sorry that I didn't trust you guys enough to tell you this. I was afraid ,afraid of what the future might hold and I can't do anything to change it .You're my friends and that's all I now."
They kept looking at me like I was a monster.
"...I don't know if I should belive you or not...goodbye. " Cassie said Joy left with her crying. James looked at me and then closed his eyes and walked away with the others.
I sighed and turned around looking at Leo.
"(Y/N) all I care about is if you help me get my brother back. we can talk about it later.."
I nodded at Leo as we raced off to save Raphael.