Chapter 39: "Mikey?!"

I got up deciding not to tell the turtles about the whole 'Visitor' thing with Karai.
I walk into see Mikey watching a tv show. Not like the usual ones but different. It's was my favorite show, (F/S).[ Favorite Show]
I jump over the couch and tackle Mikey. "OMG YOU WATCH THAT I LOVE YOU."
"OMG THIS IS YOUR SHOW TOO?!"
I nodded and we both squeal like little fangirls. Then we both started talking about it.
"Hey wanna train? We can talk about it more in the Dojo? "
"Sure Mikey!!"
We both went into the Dojo
"What else do you like,Mikey?"
"...Marvel...anything Marvel related."
"OMG I LOVE MARVEL IM THE BIGGEST MARVEL FAN EVER. ITS AWESOME I JUST SAW ANTMAN OMG I LOVED WHEN-"
"NO NO NO SPOILERS!!!"
Me and him both start laughing. "But have-"
"(Y/n)...shhh I haven't seen Age of Ultron or Antman. I know you have tho but no spoilers."
".....fine...jerk."
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Whatever, (Y/n), so who's your favorite Hero and Villain?"
"Well I watch X-Men ,Fantastic 4, as well as all the Spider-Man movies,original and remake. I have to say... favorite is... UGH IDK I LOVE THEM ALL....like I guess maybe Iron-Man...or... Vision."
"Who Vision?"
"No one! "
"Why you do this why you spoil it. " Mikey play whines.
"My favorite villain....Ultron. and my others are Loki and Magnetoe, the younger version, they are so misunderstood like...me...."
"So you compare yourself with them?"
I nod.
"What about you?"
"Well,(Y/n), I like Iron-Man and my favorite villain is...hmmm Sabertooth."
"Omg I loved him in Wolverine Origins . Best actor yet."
I smile and look at Mikey.
"You like DC comics, Mikey?"
"They are ok but not that good."
"Thank you for agreeing with me!" I say.
"I love Batman,and then I love Joker."
"I love BatMan too ,Mikey,but then I love Anti Flash from the tv show The Flash. " I say.
Then I felt something...lips
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!
I scream in my mind seeing Mikey kissing me. I push him off.
"WHAT.THE .FUC-"
"I'm sorry I just."
"No, No,No one tells Raph. Got it?! This never happened. "
He nods and I walk, more like run,out of the Dojo. Not beliving what just happened.

_Raph POV_
What the hell. Mikey kissed (Y/n). My (Y/n). My girlfriend and she walks out like never happened!