Chapter 45: Luke And (Y/N) Part 1

Theme for this Chapter is 'Crossing Field' .One of its many English dubbed version.

I look at Bebop and Rocksteady.
"Them first? "
"You got it Luke."
They run at us Bebop swings at me i bend back and Luke ducks. As I raise up Rocksteady goes to hit me in my stomach. I do a front flip and kick him in the back of the head. Then as Rocksteady falls Luke kicks him in his side making him fall sideways. Then out of no where Bebop goes to hit me. Luke throws the end one of his kitanna and it hits Bebop. I then take the opportunity and do a spin kick which send him flying back.
"Luke!" I yell and throw my tessen. It flies right past him and slaps Tigerclaw across the face. Luke does a couple of back flips to get to where I am standing. Tigerclaw growls.
I slowly turn into my snow white lepored form.
"Double Death strike..." Luke says and I nod.

_Raph POV_
"Double Death Strike..." I hear Luke say as (Y/n) nods. (Y/n) and Luke run at Tigerclaw. Luke runs ahead of her then stops and kneels down. (Y/n) then puts one of her feet on Lukes back to push herself off. She goes to kick Tigerclaw but he catches her foot. Oh no...
Then the most unexpected happened she smirked and used her free leg to wrap it around his arm. Then it looks like she uses all of her strength to twist her body. The cat is brought down to kneel. Then Luke comes and uppercuts Tigerclaw. Tigerclaw is sent stumbling backward. (Y/n) and Luke are side by side as Tigerclaw gets up totally pissed off. "Woah they are awesome." Mikey said. I was...a bit jealous...
"I heard Fabian said he heard Kt say that (Y/n) and Luke were known as the 'Death Dueo' when they were on the same team. " Donnie whispered.
(Y/n) and Luke then run at Tigerclaw. Luke jumps up and (Y/n) slides and kicks Tigerclaw where the sun don't shine. He roars and falls to his knees. Tigerclaw looks up and Luke kicks him right in the face.
"How??...they knocked Tigerclaw out! " Leo yelled. I was totally shell shocked (^_^ see what I did there....*silence* nvm.-_-)
(Y/n) and Luke turn around where Kelly and Shredder are. The last two they have to fight...