Chapter 12: "Not Alone

It's been a couple of days since Raph claimed me as his. Which I didn't mind at all. Today I'm at my teams lair by myself. I wanted to be alone so I sent them on a 'mission' to get them out. I then heard my phone of course I knew who it was. Raph because of the ringtone it's my favorite song it's called (F/S)
"Hey Raph what's up?"
"Hey meet me at a movie place near the docks. "
"Why?"
"More info abou-AH!"
"Raph!...RAPH!!!!"
I jumped up and over the couch and dashed out of the lair.

_At the move place_
"RAPH?!"
I kept yelling. Dang it maybe I can trace his T-Phone. I then use my T-Phone signal to bounce it off the satellite dish to triangulate Raphs movement .
"Got ya" I then took off .
I ended up at an amusement park. I slowly went in looking around then I saw Mikey. Who was talking to two mutants. A pig and a Rhino.
"Uhh how about Bebop and Rocksteady?!" I heard Mikey yell.
"I kinda like the Rocksteady." I saw the Rhino or Rocksteady say to the pig who didn't agree.
"No no I'm not gonna be called Bebop! I'm Anto Zeck!" Yelled Zeck
Shredder tuned them into mutants?! I wonder if it was because about Karai?...
I then saw Zeck wave something around at Mikey.
Wonder what that is...
I moved closer to get a better hear of what they were saying
" no you idiot we use this for yourself so we go back to normal again!" I heard Rocksteady yell. He sounds just like Ivan Steranko so I guess that is him. A retro Mutagen a cure?!
I then see Leo trying to pick a lock on a van but is stoped by Bebop. "I was you from a mile away son!"
I jumped and kicked Bebop in the head and he stumbled backwards.
"Thanks (Y/N) "
Leo opened the van and Raph,Donnie,Casey,and April came out.
"Ow my head." I heard Raph say.
"Thank goodness you-" I was cut off by Mikeys scream.
"AHHH HELP"
Mikey yelled as he was holding the retro Mutagen in his hand running for Rocksteady.
Then he ran towards a rollercoaster.
"(Y/N) April and Casey go find Karai she is here somewhere. While Raph and Myself go help Mikey. " Leo said as we nod and go look for Karai.
"Karai??" I looked around the park.

_After the rollercoaster fight and looking for karai_
I heard April yell my name I ran over to see the turtles Casey April and...K-Karai.
"Karai!!"
I yelled but she hissed at me.
"Ok lets see if this works."
Donnie Sprays the retro Mutagen on her but no good.
"Goodbye~"
She said before going into the water
"KARAI!" I yelled but it made no use she was gone...gone...
I felt so alone...like I lost my sister...my only family... but yet I have Raph. "I should...go home..." I said before running away.
"(Y/N)!!" Raph yelled as I ran

_Back at the lair_
I ran in and the team jumped up.
"What's wrong?!" Joy asked
"Are you ok?!" James yelled.
"Where were you at!" Cassie yelled,and walked to me.
"I just need to be alone..."
I walked to my room and shut the door locking it. I lay on my bed and get my phone turning on a song I love Not Alone by Red. I then start tosing along (video at the top)
" Slowly fading away you're lost and so afraid where is the hope in a world so cold looking for a distant light someone who can save a life living in fear that no one will hear your cry can you save me now I am with you I will carry you through it all I won't leave you I will catch you when you feel like letting go caus you're not your not alone.
Your heart is full broken dreams just a fading memory and everything's gone but the pain carries on Lost in the rain again. When will it ever end The arms of relief seems so out of reach But I ,I am here I am with you I will carry your through it all I won't leave I will caught you when you feel like letting go cause your not your no alone. I will be your hope when you feel like it's over. And I will pick you up when your whole world shatters when you're finally in my arms look up and see love has a face I am with you I will carry you through it all I'm won't leave you I will catch you when you feel like letting go cause you're not you're not alone and will be your hope Not Alone and I will pick you up and I will be your hope
And I will be your hope...
Slowly fading away lost and so afraid where is the hope in a world so cold"

Right as the song ended i fell asleep.