Chapter 14 :"Our Home"

_After The Turtles Take Back New York City_

I and my team are in the turtles real lair.And I'm furious with Raph. He goes off to Demintion X and doesn't tell me yeah he saves New York and all but still! He should have told me!
"(Y/N),please im sorry I didn't tell you "
"Woah Raph is sorry...are you Ok raph?" Leo asked. I was on the couch by Raph while Joy and Mikey was off doing God knows what. James,Cassie and Donnie in the lab working on some new invention James wanted.
"No It's that you just called me up and told me!! Who does that yeah 'hey sorry I was gone for 2 days I was saving the world oh yeah did I mention it was in another dimension and I could have never came back!!' "
"Tch calm down (Y/N) "
"..." I gave a death glare at Casey.
"Uhh hehe... is that Donnie calling me?! GOTTA GO BYE!" He runs off to the lab.
"Well...So (Y/N) how Ya been?" April asked ,and gives a nerves laugh
"I'm fine..."
It was silent for a moment till Splinter came in. (Btw you and your team are like BFFs with the turtles and April and Casey and stuff )
"(Y/N) you have known us for over a month and I was wondering would you want me to train you. I know your a master Kunoich already and know lots but you can always improve like for example you don't know how to use the Sai in combat." He said, and I saw Raph look at me and smirk.
"I can train her in that,Master Splinter! " he says and his brother Leo looks in shock at him.
"You volunteered to train her?! Did something happen to you when we were in Dimension X?" Raph chuckled "No"
"I would love for your to train me Master Splinter and Raph help me learn the Sai's. "
He nodded "Good training will start in the morning. " I nodded and he left.
"Hey (Y/N) let's go train some now."
"Ok Raph. " I said ,as I and Raph walked into the Dojo.