Chapter 18: Slash And Dr.Rockwell

The top picture is of Emma the leader of the East Resistance Territory.

I was sitting on the couch with Raph, the turtles,and my team.
I then got a ring on my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey it's Emma I was over doing my patrol and I saw Tigerclaw fighting 4 mutant Animals. A turtle, a gator, a monkey, and a pigeon. I was wondering if that was the Mighty Mutanimals you where talking about? "
"Yes why?! Are they ok?!"
"No well the turtle and monkey was captured by Tigerclaw. Should we engage? "
"No ill deal with it, Thanks Emma."
I hung up the phone as I did I saw my team look at me hearing the name 'Emma'.
"That was Emma what was it about?" James asked.
"Is it a meeting?" Joy added.
"Or worse?" Cassie said standing up.All the turtles looked confused.
"What,who is Emma?" Leo asked putting down his book.
"Is she part of The Resistance?" Raph asked as he kicked the dummy one last time before stopping and looking at me.
"Or just a old friend? " Mikey asked turning around .
"She is part of The Resistance the leader of the East Territory. She called because of the Mighty Mutanimals. "
" Let me guess it's Slash what did he d-"
"No Leo.Its not that. He was captured by Tigerclaw. As well as Dr.Rockwell."
About that time Leatherhead came in breathing heavy.
"Leatherhead!" Mikey yelled as ran to hug him.
"And Pigeon Pete!"
I looked at Leatherhead "Is it true? "
"Slash and Dr.Rockwell has been kidnapped my him."
"And him is Shredder." Raph added.
"We need to save them,rather I like Slash or not the Mighty Mutanimals are friends," Leo said and then looked at me
",(Y/N) I want you to stay here if we need back up you and your team is up."
I nodded and then the turtles left with Leatherhead and Pigeon Pete.

_30 minutes Later_

I looked over to see Slash and Rockwell walk in with the rest of them. They sat down and Splinter got them food.
"What happened? " I asked not really having a good feeling about what Shredder could have did to them.
"They experimented on us. They put worms in our heads because-" Slash stoped and then got up grabbing his weapon and hitting Splinter full force.
"SPLINTER!!" We all yelled as the turtles attack Slash ,and my team try to get Dr.Rockwell.
"Why are you doing this?!" Raph yelled.
"For one reason getting one of you turtles because or (Y/N). Shredder wants his daughter to have nothing felt for betraying him!"
Slash roared out.
"WHAT?! DAUGHTER?!" Everyone screamed.
Slash and Dr.Rockwell took their chance and knocked everyone down.
"He also wants a turtle pacifically Raphael." Dr. Rockwell said and grabbed Raph running out.
"NO!" I yelled.