Chapter 26: Rough Times

_1 week later_
_Raph POV_
It's been about a week since those Resistance idiots kicked (Y/n) out. She has been living with us since then. But she is off. She isn't talking much. She barely comes out of her room. She barely even talks to me...
"Just leave me alone, April." I heard (Y/n) say.
"No please tell me...I'm here for you...we all are I unde-"
"I'm gonna stop you right there,April. You don't know how I feel ok so do your self a favor and get lost!"
"Hey don't be so mean. I'm only here to- Ah!" April was interrupted by (Y/n) punching her.
My eyes widen as I ran and held (Y/n) back. Then my brothers and Casey all ran in. Of course Donnie and Casey ran to April who was crying.
"What happened?!" Leo yelled.
"(Y/n) punched me." April said.
"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH A-"
Donnie and Casey both were cut off by Splinter
"ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU!....Raph take (Y/n) to her room I'd like to speak with April."
I nodded and brought (Y/n) to her room.
I threw her on the bed.
"Damnit, (Y/n),What the hell is wrong with you." I saw her (E/C) eyes widen.
She has never heard me curse before,and I guess that surprised her.
"(Y/N) ,ANSWER ME! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! WHY DONT YOU TALK TO ME?! HUH?!" I yelled ,and it made her jump.
"..." No answer from her.
"Fine I'll get the answers out of you...soon enough. " I smirked, and her face turned about 50 different shades of red.