The Interview

Jordyn POV:

I woke up at 10, grabbed my phone and went to Instagram. I went to look through my notifications and there were hundreds of them! My follower count increased by 200 and I had tons of mentions and was tagged in 26 pictures! I went to tagged pictures first. They were mostly pictures with fans from last night. I went through and made sure I liked all of them. Then there was the same pictures of me repeating. One was the one with me on Bens back and the other was me Ben and Sky jumping off the benches. Where did they get these? I went to Bens instagram and saw he had posted it last night. I read the caption out loud to myself.

"Congrats to my girl Jordyn on her Broadway debut tonight! She killed it! Welcome to  the Newsie family Jordyn! We are all so glad you are here with us!" I read. Aw how sweet. I liked the picture and decided I should leave a comment.

"Thanks Ben 💖" I didn't know what to say other than that. I figured that meant that Sky posted the other picture. I went to Instagram and sure enough he had.

"Welcome to the family Jordyn. We are all so proud of you!" I liked that and left a comment on his too, the same comment but replaced Bens name with Sky's. I looked through more of my tagged pictures. I saw the one of me and Ben reposted a lot so I decided to go through and see what they were. They were all from fan accounts. I clicked on the first one and read the caption.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY JORDYN! IM SURE YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU ARE SO PRETTY! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PERFORM NEXT WEEK!" Aw that's so sweet! I should leave a comment!

"Thank you so much! Can't wait to meet you! XOXO Jordyn 💖" I went to the next one and read the caption.

"ARE THESE TWO DATING?!? THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN THIS PICTURE AND I WAS AT THE STAGE DOOR LAST NIGHT AND THEY SEEMED REALLY CLOSE AND THEY KEPT SMILING AT EACH OTHER AND THEY CAME OUT TOGETHER AND WENT BACK IN TOGETHER AND HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND HER AND THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY ARE DATING, I REALLY THINK THEY ARE!" Woah, was not expecting that. I took a screenshot of the page and sent it to Ben.

Me: Did you see this???

He replied right away.

Ben: I was just looking at it, lol they think we are dating

Me: Should I say something? Let them know we are just friends?

Ben: Nah, just leave it alone.

I got another text.

Sky: You up? Me, Chaz, and Jeff are going to get breakfast. Wanna come?

Me: Sure! Meet you in the lobby in 15 minutes!

I quickly got changed and met them in the lobby. We walked down to the breakfast place and ordered.

"So how was it last night Jordyn?" Jeff asked.

"Amazing! The whole experience was just unbelievable! And the fans were so sweet!" I replied.

"Some of the fans are crazy! Especially on Instagram." Chaz added.

"Oh yeah I saw some of that this morning. This one page thinks me and Ben are dating." I laughed.

"Are you serious? That is hysterical. Is it because he posted that picture with you?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah. And because at the stage door we came out together, he had his arm around me and we were apparently smiling at each other a lot and looked like we were dating." I explained.

"I don't see you two as a couple." Sky said.

"I can see it! Aw it would be a cute little showmance!" Jeff smiled.