The Shower

Ben POV:

I sat Jordyn's room with Sky, Josh, and Jordyn planning our attack back on Nico's team. 

"Ok Ms. Evil Genius, what ideas do you have?" Josh asked Jordyn.

"Um, I don't know. I haven't had my morning coffee yet." Jordyn replied.

"Jordyn its 12 in the afternoon." I said.

"Yeah and I just woke up 10 minutes ago." Jordyn replied. "Thanks for the wake up call, next time less jumping on the bed would be appreciated." She laughed. She was still in her oversized t-shirt she wore to bed and her black booty shorts. 

"Come on Jo, think!" Josh said, shaking Jordyn to wake her up.

"Ok! Ok! Ok!" Jordyn laughed. "What if we hid their clothes."

"What?" Sky asked.

"Ok, while they are in the shower take their clothes and towel out of the bathroom. They will have nothing to wear when they get out of the shower." Jordyn explained.

"That would actually be hysterical." Josh said.

"Let's do it! We can't do it to all of them though, who should we do it to?" I asked.

"Jeff." Josh, Sky, and Jordyn all said at the same time.

"Wait isn't he about to get in the shower? I saw him gathering all his shower stuff when we were coming over here." Sky said. We stood out and peeped out the door to see Jeff walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Let's do this." Jordyn smiled. We all went to the living room and sat down. A couple minutes into his shower I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey Jeff, can I come in real quick? I left something in here this morning." I said knocking.

"Yeah. that's fine!" He replied. I opened the door and felt the steam from his hot shower. Josh and Sky followed in behind me. I couldn't see him because he was in the shower behind the curtain. Seeing his clothes in a pile on the floor I quickly grabbed them and handed them to Sky who ran and hid them in Jordyn's room.  Me and Josh grabbed all the towels out of the bathroom and left. We closed the door and put the towels with his clothes in Jordyn's room. We all quickly ran and sat back down on the couch in the living room. I put my arm around Jordyn and she rested her head on my shoulder. We heard the shower turn off and we all smiled really big.

"BENNNNNNN!" I heard Jeff scream. We all started dying laughing.

"I wonder what he's gonna use to cover up to come get some clothes!" Sky laughed. A minute later we heard the bathroom door open. We turned to see Jeff standing completely naked in the doorway. I quickly threw my hands over Jordyn's eyes.

"No shame." Jeff said as he started to walk back to his room. "You thought you could prank me but I have no shame in walking back to my room naked." We were all crying laughing. "I am not ashamed of my body!" He turned to face us before he went into the room. "No shame." And he closed the door. I took my hands off of Jordyn's eyes still dying laughing.

"I can not believe he actually did that." Jordyn laughed.

"Yeah was not expecting that!" I laughed.

"But come on guys, really. It's Jeff. What did we think he was gonna do?" Josh said.

"So now we have to watch out, any of us could be pranked next." Sky said.

"I think that was a successful prank, we got a good laugh out of it!" I said.

"Can we go get coffee now?" Jordyn asked.

"You have a problem with coffee!" I laughed. We stood up and walked out the door, grabbing her purse and my wallet on the way out. "You know you are still in your pajamas right?" I asked.

"Does it look like I care? My only priority right now is getting my coffee." She laughed. I grabbed her hand in mine and kissed her cheek.

"So tomorrow we have a two show day but then we have a day off! So I was thinking we should go to the zoo!" I said.

"The zoo? Out of all the places here, you want to go to the zoo? You are such a kid!" Jordyn laughed.

"What do you not want to go to the zoo?"

"No I love the zoo!"

"Then zoo it is! Some of the guys will probably come though."

"That's fine, it's not like it's a date. But after the zoo how about you and me do a picnic in the park, just the two of us?" She said.

"That sounds perfect." I smiled. She grabbed her necklace in her other hand and held it close to her chest.

"I really love this necklace Ben, it's beautiful. I'm never going to take it off except to shower." She smiled. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of me kissing her cheek. She continued to mess around on her phone as we walked. "We should do a live stream!"

"Random." I laughed.

"We get you, me, and some of the other guys together and do a live stream! That would be so cool! C'mon let's do it! We can do it inbetween shows tomorrow!"

"Sounds fun! Let's do it!" 

"Ok tweet fans to ask us questions!" I pulled out my phone and went to twitter.

Me and Jordyn are going to be doing a livestream q&a tomorrow at 4:00! Tweet us your questions to #NewsiesQA Some of the guys will guest star! Can't wait!