The Party Pt 1

Sky POV:

"I'm sorry but I don't believe it." Josh said.

"No I'm serious Josh! She wasn't crazy! She was sweet and calm and....beautiful." I said.

"I don't think we are talking about the same girl. Because there is no way you can be talking about the girl who almost passed out when she saw us." Josh laughed.

"She's over that Josh, we had an amazing breakfast and she only freaked out once and that was for a quick moment and she was over it." I told him.

"I'm happy for you bud, but I don't want you to be stuck just living out some fansies dream. You need to be with a girl who cares about you for you, not for Sky Flaherty the newsie. Just Sky Flaherty." Josh said.

"She does! I'm telling you Josh, she's changed." I told him.

"I will believe it when I see it." Josh said. Just then Ben walked through the door with Jordyn.

"Hey guys! Wait where's Maura? Did she scare you off?" Jordyn asked.

"She went home Jordyn, she had to get ready for your party." I said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that's today. In one hour. Great I better go get ready. Josh and Sky, you coming to the party?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah." We both replied.

"Ok, and just invite anybody else from the cast yall want. I'm leaving to get ready. Bye love you." Jordyn said kissing Ben's cheek.

"Love you too!" Josh said smiling. Jordyn rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Love you Josh." She joked. "See ya Sky." And she left.

"So how was breakfast with Maura?" Ben asked.

"Amazing, I had a great time. She's such a great person." I said.

"Well does Sky have a little crush?" Ben smirked.

"Oh yes he does." Josh replied.

"Wait she's gonna be at the party right? We can talk you up to her!" Ben said.

"I don't think I need that, she seems to already like me. And the real me, not the newsie me. She called me cute." I said.

"Aw wittle Sky is so cute." Josh said in a girly voice.

"Oh shut up." I said throwing a pillow at Josh.

Ben POV:

We arrived at Jordyns house at 12:30, even though the party started at 12. Jordyn said she wanted to be fashionably late. Me, Jordyn, Sky, Nick, Jeff, Josh, and Chaz had all come. We got out of the car and all the guys stared at Jordyns house in awe.

"This is your house?" Nick said, his jaw dropped.

"Yep, it's pretty small isn't it." Jordyn joked.

"It has 4 stories! It's really easy to get lost." I said speaking from experience. Jordyns nanny walked out with 4 butlers behind her. Last time there were only 2, guess they hired more.

"Welcome home Jordyn!" The nanny said.

"Who are all those people?" Josh whispered to me.

"The one in the middle is her live in nanny that's been here forever. The other 4 are Butlers." I said.

"Damn." Josh said.

"They even have a chef and maid." I continued.

"Can I live here for the week?" Nick asked. Jordyn had already walked up to the steps and was hugging her nanny. We all stood there still staring at the house.

"You guys have got to see the pool." I said.

"Are you guys coming?" Jordyn asked. We all looked at each other than walked up to the steps. "Guy this is Kelsey my nanny. And these are our butlers."

"Well the party is in the ballroom so you can follow us there." Kelsey said. They all turned and started to walk and we followed.

"Were we suppose to dress up?" Josh asked. Jordyn was wearing a casual dress and we were just wearing normal clothes.

"No, it's a casual party." Jordyn said. We walked down a really long hall and passed tons of rooms. We finally arrived at the grand ball room. We looked in and there was a lot of people.

"You know all these people?" Chaz asked.

"Nope. I don't know 90% of them." Jordyn said. We walked into the ballroom following Jordyn and everybody's head turned to face us. We have more eyes than this watching us every night but right now it just felt awkward. One of the butlers handed Jordyn a microphone and she stepped up on the small stage.

"Hello everybody! I wanted to say thank you so much for coming today, it's great to see everybody again!" Jordyn said.

"It's funny cuz she doesn't know most of the people here." Jeff laughed.

"I am so glad to be back in my hometown and I'm so happy to be here celebrating my success with all of you! I hope all of you come to the show this week! Over there are some of my cast mates. Come up on the stage guys!" Jordyn said pointing towards us

"Damn it that's us." Sky said. We walked up on the stage and stood next to Jordyn.

"This is Ben, Josh, Sky, Nick, Chaz, and Jeff! They have become my family and I am so lucky to have them. Especially this one here." Jordyn said, grabbing my hand. "So before we have to go back to the theatre and do another show, let's get this party started!" Jordyn laughed. The dj started the music and we all walked off the stage. The music wasn't too loud so we could still talk to people.

"Oh my gosh a chocolate fountain." Jeff said heading towards it with Chaz and Josh following behind him.

"And I'm gonna go talk to Maura." Sky said. A girl with long blonde hair wearing a blue dress walked past us.

"And I'm gonna go talk to her." Nick said, following the girl.

"Well looks like your stuck talking with me." I smiled.

"Hey Jordyn!" So girl said, walking up to Jordyn.

"Hi Sarah!" Jordyn replied. Oh boy, I can already tell this whole party is going to Jordyn talking.

"I'm gonna go to the chocolate fountain with the guys." I whispered in Jordyns ear. She nodded ok and then continued talking.

"Jordyn busy talking?" Josh asked when I got to the chocolate fountain.

"Oh yeah. And that's how the whole party is gonna be."

"What's up guys!" Parker said.

"Not much P man." I said.

"This party blows." Parker said.

"The chocolate is delicious." Jeff said shoving a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth.

"Where's Jordyn?" Parker asked.

"Talking to everybody here." I said.

"Good then she won't notice if we leave." Parker said. "Let's go." He turned and started to walk. I looked at the guys and we followed.

"Where are we going?" Josh asked once we were in the hall.

"Anywhere but this party." Parker laughed. "You guys wanna go to the gaming room?"

"Hold up, there's a gaming room?" I said. "Why didn't you show me this last time I was here?"

"Um probably because I was in the hospital in a coma?" Parker laughed.

"Oh yeah." I said.

"So what is the gaming room?" Josh asked.

"A theatre size flat screen, every gaming system out there, and tons of games. It's on the 4th floor. Let's go!" Parker said. We followed him down the hall to the elevators. All the guys were shocked to see the elevators.

"Is there anything you don't have in this house?" Chaz asked.

"Pets. We aren't allowed to have pets in this house. Unless you count the fish in the giant fish tank in the yoga room. Which we don't." Parker laughed. I wonder how Sky is doing with Maura...