Joshs Plan

Jordyn POV:

I walked into the theatre to watch rehearsal today...well I crutched but you all get it. I sat down in the seats and Sky came over and sat down next to me.

"What's up loser." I laughed.

"Not much ugly." Sky laughed back.

"You know I'm still mad at you for following me to New York." I said.

"Let's play a game called spot the lie. Oh wait! Found it!" Sky laughed.

"I thought Ben would stop me. But apparently he didn't. Shows how much he really cares. He just let me go, probably went out and flirted with some Hawaiian girl as soon as I was gone." I said.

"Him and Lexi seem pretty close." Sky said. I looked up on the stage and they were sitting on top of the set together laughing.

"Yeah, it's great." I said sarcastically.

"Jordyn you are so confusing!" Sky laughed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You love Ben but you don't wanna be with him but you don't want other girls to be with him." Sky said.

"Stop trying to figure me out." I said.

"Admit it, you still love-" sky started.

"Love is a strong word. Don't just throw it around. And nothing lasts forever Sky. Me and Ben weren't gonna last forever and we didn't. Can we drop the topic?" I asked.

"Fine. So I know you can't do much with your crutches and stuff but I thought of something you can do!" Sky said.

"What?" I asked.

"An amusement park! A bunch of us are gonna go tomorrow...can we count you in?" Sky asked.

"Why not. I love a little thrill!" I laughed. Rehearsal started and I swear Ben and Lexi never separated from each other. Gross. But you know what, whatever. It's his life. We aren't together. He can do whatever he wants. But...I still like him.

Josh POV.

I walked backstage during rehearsal and Lexi and Ben were sitting together on the couch talking. Oh hell to the no. This is not happening. I walked over to them.

"Hey friends!" I said sitting down inbetween them.

"Josh what are you doing?" Ben laughed.

"Not much. Just saying hi to my bestie!" I said hugging Ben. "Hey Lexi, Morgan was just looking for you. She's in her dressing room. It seemed urgent."

"Oh well, I better go see what that's about." Lexi said standing up and leaving.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed slapping Ben's head.

"Ow! What are you talking about?" Ben asked rubbing his head.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL FLIRTY WITH LEXI." I screamed.

"Ok first off I'm not all flirty with Lexi. We are friends and just hanging out. And second, what does it matter? I'm not dating Jordyn. If I wanna be flirty with a girl I can!" Ben said. I slapped his head again. "OW!"

"ARE YOU BLIND CHILD? YOU AND JORDYN ARE MEANT TO BE!" I said.

"Then why aren't we together?" I asked.

"Because you two are both too stubborn! I've seen the pain in her eyes and I've seen the pain in your eyes too! Now go kiss her! Go!" I said.

"Josh! I've moved on and so has she. Now you need to." Ben said.