Talk to Me

Sky POV:

I ran into my bedroom and saw Ben sitting on his bed.

"Ben we need to talk." I said.

"What so you can yell at me again? No thanks." Ben said, standing up to leave.

"No dude I'm not going to yell. Im sorry. I talked to Chaz and he explained to me what happened. I'm sorry." I said.

"Sky I would never hurt Jordyn." Ben said.

"I know I know it was just seeing her there crying and so hurt just made me so angry and I stopped thinking straight. If you had seen her you would understand. You see the pain in her eyes and I was confused on why you would do this to her and I just....I'm sorry. I should've listened to you." I said.

"I forgive you. Now just help me get her back, please." Ben said.

"Ok well she thinks you kissed Marissa on purpose, we need to explain to her that Marissa kissed you." 

"How! The only proof I have is my word." Ben said.

"Fansies! Check instagram! I'm sure some crazy fansie posted about it!" I said. I quickly pulled out my phone and looked through Ben's tagged pics and sure enough a fan page posted about it.

SO I WAS AT THE SHOW LAST NIGHT AND THERE WAS THIS GIRL AT THE STAGEDOOR WHO KISSED BEN LIKE WTH HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND SWEETIE THAT IS NOT OK HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE. SMART BEN PUSHED HER BACK AND CALLED SECURITY. POOR BEN BABY!

"Ben I got one!" I said, showing Ben the phone.

"Perfect! Now we just have to get Jordyn to see it." Ben said.

"Come with me. We are going to talk to Jordyn." I said.

Jordyn POV:

I heard a knocking at the door and I ran to open it.

"I'm so glad you are here! It's been so hard without you!" I said.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Parker asked.

"Ben kissed Marissa." I said.

"Please tell me you are joking." Parker said, his face getting serious.

"No, I'm not. I wish I was. I just, I needed my twin here with me. You always know what to do." I said.

"Yeah I know what to do, I'm gonna pound him so hard-" Parker started. I threw my hand over his mouth.

"No you aren't. You aren't going to touch him. I still have feelings for him. I just, can't believe he would do this. How could he?" I asked. There was another knock on the door.

"I got it J." Parker said. He opened the door and I saw Ben and Sky standing there. Oh no, this isn't going to end well.

"Hey Parker!" Ben smiled.

"Listen here you-" I ran up and pulled Parkers arm, yanking him back and cutting him off.

"What do you want Ben?" I asked. I can't believe he would show up here after what he did last night.

"Jordyn can I talk to you, please." Ben said. I looked at Sky. He nodded in approval, telling me it was ok.

"Parker, can I have a minute." I asked, turning my back to Ben.

"Jordyn I don't think-" Parker started.

"Parker." I said. "Go." I mouthed. He gave Ben the stink eye and then went into the hallway. Sky gave Ben his phone and then went into the hallway with Parker, closing the door behind him. "Ok what do you want." I asked.

"Jordyn will you please let me explain what happened last night?" Ben asked.

"Explain what Ben. How you kissed the girl who is trying to ruin my life?" I asked.

"I didn't kiss her Jordyn! She kissed me!" Ben replied.

"That's not what I saw!" I said. My eyes started to water, I was just so mad and upset and my feelings are everywhere. Somebody help me.

"If you had stayed one more second you would've seen me push her off of me and get security. Jordyn I love you, I would never hurt you." Ben said, grabbing my hand.

"How can I believe you?" I cried.

"Because I am your boyfriend." Ben said, pulling me close. "And I wouldn't lie to you." I turned my head away from him and let my hair fall in my face. "If you don't wanna listen to me how about you listen to somebody who witnessed it." He said. He handed me Sky's phone and I read the Instagram post. So he isn't lying....he really didn't kiss her. I pushed his arms off of me and I ran to the window. I needed space to breathe. How could I have been so stupid. Of course Ben wouldn't have kissed her. My anger switched from being mad at him to being mad at Marissa. That bitch. I felt Ben's arms wrap around my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Do you believe me now?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I said, a felt a tear run down my cheek. "I should've known it was just Marissa trying to ruin my life. It's just like freshman year when she dated Parker right before auditions for our school musical to throw me off. Poor Parker fell right into her trap, and so did I. She got the lead and I got ensemble. I can't stand her." I said, choking on my words.

"If it makes you feel better I dumped her water on her head today." Ben laughed. I felt laugh escape my throat and a smile crept on my face.

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you." I said turning to face Ben.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, I never want to hurt you Jor." Ben said.

"Ben listen, I need to tell you something." I said, taking his hands off my waist. "You are probably gonna hate me and want to break up with me and never talk to me again." I said, looking down my wrist.

"Jordyn you can tell me anything." Ben said.

"I....I kissed Sky." I said.

"What?" Ben said, he sounded lost for words.

"I was mad at you and upset and he was right there and it happened and I'm sorry." I said. Ben looked down at his feet then back at me.

"Just tell me it didn't mean anything." Ben said.

"I didn't Ben, I promise. I was just so mad at you and I was hurt and-" Ben turned around and cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. Sky was like a brother to me, kissing him didn't feel right. I'm a terrible person. I kissed him, knowing he likes me. He probably thinks I'm just playing him. Maybe Marissa is right...maybe I am a slut. But this felt right, this. Right here, right now with Ben.

"IT HAS BEEN WAY MORE THAN A MINUTE AND I CAN NO LONGER HEAR VOICES." I heard Parker yell through the door. I pulled away from Ben and laughed.

"So you aren't mad?" I asked.

"No. You didn't mean it, I know. As long as you still love me." Ben smiled. I don't deserve him. I kissed another guy, he should be pissed. But he's not. I don't deserve him.

"Guess we should let Parker in before he pounds down the door." I laughed.

"Can you give me a 5 second head start to get out the window? Otherwise I think he might kill me." Ben laughed.

"I won't let him kill you." I smiled. I ran over and opened the door. Parker ran in and headed straight to Ben. I jumped on Parkers back and Ben jumped on the bed.

"I HAVE A SHOW TO DO TONIGHT PLEASE DONT KILL ME." Ben screamed.

"Parker! It's fine. Marissa kissed him and he stopped it." I said.

"I really hate Marissa." Parker said.

"Don't we all." Ben said.

"Wait where did Sky go?" I asked.

"He went to the theatre." Parker said. Ben looked at his watch.

"Crap." Ben said. I jumped off of Parkers back and grabbed my bag.

"I will see you after the show tonight!" I yelled to Parker as me and Ben ran out the door. Everything was right in the world now. I was happy, Ben was happy, we were happy. I knew this wouldn't last long, something had to go wrong soon. And it would.