So long, until we meet again

DISCLAIMER: NOTHING IN THIS CHAPTER CORRESPONDS WITH REAL LIFE. ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE LEAVING THE TOUR IN THIS CHAPTER ARE NOT ACTUALLY LEAVING THE TOUR. THEY ARE ONLY LEAVING THE TOUR IN MY STORY SO DONT FREAK OUT.

Ben POV:

We stood in our newsies meeting for the week. We were meeting the new cast members today, including the new girl. And learning who's leaving. I stood and grabbed Jordyns hand. She didn't know they were about to announce that I was leaving. I didn't tell her, I couldn't bring myself to. I mean I'm not leaving for another month but still. They stood up and announced my name. Jordyn looked at me and I could read all her emotions in her eyes. I could see the hurt and betrayal. She dropped my hand and turned and ran. I ran after her all the way to the wings.

"Jordyn talk to me!" I said.

"Ben how could you! How could you not tell me you were leaving the tour!" She said tears forming in her eyes.

"Jordyn I'm sorry! I couldn't bring myself to tell you! It hurts me too much." I said.

"What's gonna happen to us?" She asked.

"Nothing will change. I still love you and I always will. We made it work when you left the tour. This isn't going to change anything." I said.

"Promise?" Jordyn asked.

"Promise. Now, let's go find out who this new girl is." Ben smiled. We turned and ran back to the meeting just in time.

"And replacing Melissa will be Sierra Lane!" They said.

"Phew, it's not her." I said.

"I still think it's weird that this mysterious girl from your dreams is real." Jordyn said.

"Tell me about it." I laughed.

"Let's go down to the bakery down the street and get some food. IM HUNGRY!" Jordyn said.

*1 month later*

"Do you have to leave?" Jordyn asked as we waited for my plane.

"I wish I didnt. But my boarding starts soon." I said. She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Ben I love you so much." Jordyn said.

"I love you too. More than life itself. And nothing will ever change that." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Promise?" Jordyn asked.

"I promise." I said. A tear rolled down my cheek as my they called my flight to board. Goodbyes are the hardest things to I sat on the plane and watched as the airport got further and further away and the whole world got smaller. I don't know when I will see her again, but what I do know is that I will never stop loving her. No matter what. Always and forever. Today was the hardest day of my life. I had to say goodbye to my best friend, my girlfriend, and my whole family. I've never cried harder in my life. But I'm going back to my actual family now, so I should be happy. And I am happy to see my family, I just wish my tour family could be there too. So here I am sitting on the plane, trying my best to say goodbye. I have to let go of this chapter of my life. This was the best experience of my life but every story has its ending and this is mine. I will never forget my time with the newsies, my time with Jordyn. But I will see them again. I won't say goodbye, because goodbyes are forever. So I say so long, until we meet again.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, so the time has come. Newsies love has come to an end. I didn't want this time to come but it hit a 100th chapter and it was time. As much as this kills me I must say so long to Newsie Love. This was a short and sucky ending and I apologize but don't be too sad guys. I will still be writing King of Newsies and I started writing a new story that I think you guys will like! It's really good and I already love the characters and you will too. So, here I am saying so long to Jordyn Lively. Thank you all for the unending support of this story. It really meant the world! This story currently has 23k views. Over 23000 views! That blows my mind! You are truly amazing! I loved writing this story. You guys made this amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 💖