Robbie

Jordyn POV:

We finished the show and I went and got changed. After, I went down to the guys dressing room.

"Hope nobody's naked cuz I'm coming in." I said, knocking on their door. When I opened the door everybody had already changed into their street clothes. Jeff was playing Last Friday Night on the stereo and lip singing the words as he cleaned up his stuff. I walked over to Ben who was cleaning the dirt off his face and wrapped my arms around his neck. Zachary opened the door.

"Jeff can you turn down Katy Perry? It is drowning out my classical music." Zachary said.

"KATY IS THE QUEEN!" Jeff screamed, throwing a sock at Zachary.

"Well can she be a quieter queen?" Zachary laughed. Jeff walked over to the stereo and turned it up, starting to dance.

"Why do they keep putting my dressing room next to you guys'?" Zachary asked, leaving the doorway in defeat.

"At least it wasn't Nico's music he was complaining about this time." DeMarius laughed.

"I am so glad my dressing room is on the opposite end of the hallway." I laughed.

"We can bring the party down there tomorrow if you want!" Josh laughed.

"I'll pass." I said. All the guys were ready to leave at once so we all went out together. When we were walking down the hallway to the stage door I jumped on Ben's back.

"You are the laziest person ever." Ben laughed. We went out the door and Ben put me down when we got to the first fan. I looked down the line at all the fans, there were a lot of people. Ben was signing the persons playbill when I saw him.

"Ben we need to go back inside, now." I said in a worried tone. How did he find me here?

"Why?" Ben asked.

"I will explain later just please, we need to go back in." I said, grabbing his arm. Ben quickly took a picture with the fan and then ran with me inside. 

"Ok will you explain to me what the hell is going on?" Ben said.

"My crazy ex-boyfriend is here." I said. "I don't know how he found me. He called me when we came home from the zoo, I don't know how he got my number because I changed it after I broke up with him and he moved in with his Uncle. This is a nightmare. He's stalking me again! He's controlling and abusive and I am not going out there with him here. No matter where I go he's gonna find me and follow me, I'm not safe with him here." 

"Which one is he? I will get security to get him out of here." Ben said, getting very serious and protective.

"He was wearing a blue hoodie and his name is Robbie. But even if you get him out of here he still probably knows where we are staying and will show up again tomorrow. As I said, he's crazy!" I said. Ben patted my arm and then walked out the stage door. This seriously can not be happening. How did he find me? How is this dude not in jail. I really hope this is the last time I ever see him. Ben came back in a few minutes later with Jeff, Josh, and Sky.

"Security escorted him away and he is not allowed to come back while the show is here. If he does he will be arrested for trespassing." Ben explained.

"Kinda hoping he does come back now so he will be arrested and I won't have to worry about him stalking me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry Jordyn, he won't be able to come anywhere near you. We got you." Josh said, wrapping his around me and pulling me close. 

"Is this the guy that called after the zoo?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, I told you you didn't scare him away." I laughed. The rest of the guys looked confused. "Jeff answered the phone when he called and told Robbie he was my boyfriend and to never call that number again."

"Yeah and it did work, he didn't call the number again. You're welcome." Jeff smiled.

"Well we should probably head back out and finish meeting fans, they didn't seem too happy we came back in." Sky said.

"Do I have too?" I whined. 

"He's gone Jordyn, you are ok." Sky said.

"I know but now I just wanna sleep. I'm exhausted." I continued whining.

"Oh my gosh you are so lazy. Come on we are stage dooring." Ben said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"You all enjoy throwing me over your shoulder too much." I said. They came back out the stage door and all the girls started to scream.  

"Jordyn Lively everybody!" Ben screamed to everybody turning around so my face was facing everyone. Everybody started to clap and cheer for me. Ben turned around to face everybody and by the way the girls were screaming I knew he was smiling his doof smile. 

"Ok Ben you can put me down now." I said.

"You know, I would, but this is too much fun." Ben laughed. Well everybody at the stage door is getting a great view of my butt. How lovely. "I think we should sign playbills and take pictures like this." 

"Oh yes Ben so everybody will get a picture of my butt." He laughed and put me down. We finished meeting everybody and I jumped on backs Ben again. "To the house we go!" 

"You know, your lucky I love you otherwise I would so not be carrying you." Ben smiled. We got back to the house and he dropped me on the couch then sat down next to me. I pulled out my phone and checked instagram. I pulled up tagged pictures and saw a picture of me on Ben's back that a fan at the stage door took.

"Oh my gosh Ben look at this picture." I said, showing him my phone. 

"Aw that's cute!" Ben said smiling. I took a screenshot of it and decided to repost it.

Thank you to the fan who captured this moment! And thanks Ben for always carrying my lazy butt around.

I continued to scroll through my tagged photos when I saw one from when Ben had me over his shoulder. Ben's smile in the picture was so cute. I read the caption, it was from a fan account.

BUT GUYS, BEN AND JORDYN CAME OUT AND SHE WAS ON HIS BACK AND THEN THEY WENT BACK IN AND THEN BEN CAME OUT AND TALKED TO A SECURITY GUARD AND THEY MADE THIS ONE GUY LEAVE (SUPER SKETCHY) BUT THEN THEY CAME BACK OUT AND HE HAD HER OVER HIS SHOULDER AND THAT IS RELATIONSHIP GOALS RIGHT THERE. I DON'T THINK JORDYN UNDERSTANDS HOW LUCKY SHE HAS TO HAVE AS GREAT A GUY AS BEN WHO WILL CARRY HER AROUND EVERYWHERE AND JOKE AROUND WITH HER AND CAN I BE JORDYN?

I started to laugh really hard.

"What's so funny?" Ben asked. I showed him the caption. "Yeah Jordyn appreciate me!" he laughed. Aw the fans are so cute. Josh walked out of his room in only his underwear.

"Josh would you put some clothes on?" Ben said.

"I GOT IT! I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA TO GET BACK AT TEAM STUPID-" Josh started.

"Team Awesome." I said cutting him off.

"yeah that's what I said." Josh said.

"So what's your big idea?" Ben asked.

"Well I can't tell you now...THEY could be listening." Josh said, looking all around him.

"So when are you gonna tell us then?" I asked. Josh walked over and whispered in our ears. 

"Meet me at the diner tomorrow morning at 11. I will tell you then." Josh whispered. He stood up, looked around, then ran back to his room.

"Yeah he's totally lost it." Ben laughed. I was still kinda freaked from Robbie showing up at the stage door, let's just hope that's the last time I ever see him. Please, let that be the last time I ever see him.  I laid my head down on Bens chest and he wrapped his arm around me. This is what a relationship should be like, not the hell Robbie put me through. I raised my hand to my cheek and felt the small scar that was left from when I was attacked at the stage door. Holy crap.

"Ben, I know who those people are who attacked me at the stage door!" I said.