Two Crutchies

Ben POV:

I paced around the stage. It was a double show today and Jordyn had her doctors appointment this morning.

"Ben calm down. You are pacing in circles around me and I'm getting dizzy." Josh said. The theatre doors opened and Jordyn came through, on crutches.

"Oh my gosh. J I'm so sorry." I said. It's broken oh my gosh now what happens?

"Ben relax, it's not broken. They don't really know what's wrong but it's not broken. I'm on crutches for a week and if it's not healed by them them will do more tests. But for right now I'm only on crutches for a week." Jordyn smiled.

"Oh thank goodness." I sighed.

"Hey now we have two Crutchies in the show!" Josh laughed.

"Hey Josh, do you know how much it would hurt somebody if they were to be hit by a crutch." Jordyn asked.

"Um no why?" Josh asked.

"Run." I said to Josh. He looked at me and then realized what was happening.

"I don't need to run, she won't catch me even if I walk." Josh laughed.

"Let's find out." Jordyn smirked. Josh stood up and ran off the stage.

"So one week." I said.

"Yep. One week on these stupid things." Jordyn said.

"Hey Zachary uses one every night for the past year and sometimes twice in one day." I said.

"Yeah but when he's off the stage he can walk like a normal person. I can't." Jordyn said.

"Very true." I smiled. "So, what are you going to do this week?"

"Well I obviously can't do the show for the week." Jordyn said.

"You could! You play Crutchie this week!" I said.

"Don't you have another show to be getting ready for? And actually tonight I'm watching the show in the audience. Besides, if I go on for Crutchie tonight who on earth will you play?" Jordyn smiled. Zachary went home for the weekend so I am Crutchie today and DeMarius is Crutchie tomorrow.

"I could sit in the audience!" I said.

"Nope I am getting to see you be Crutchie and I am excited!" Jordyn laughed. "Now go, get ready! I'm heading out so I can get the regular Newsies experience." I jumped up and ran back to my dressing room.

"Is she behind you?" Josh asked, hiding behind the couch.

"No you wimp. What are you scared of a girl?" I laughed.

"If that girl is Jordyn then yes. And now she is armed with weapons." Josh said.

"How can you be scared of Jordyn?" I asked.

"Ben, she grew up with 3 brothers. She plays rough." Josh said.

"Very true but she's still my little princess." I smiled.

"CHEESY." Josh screamed.

"Yeah that was pretty cheesy." Sky laughed.

"I thought it was cute." Jeff said.

"Thank you, one persons on my side." I said.

"So Nick, how was your date?" Sky asked.

"It wasn't a date!" Nick said.

"Oh I think it was." I said.

"It wasn't! She's a friend!" Nick protested.

"Aw, it's adorable you think that." Jeff said rubbing Nicks head.