More than Friends?

Jordyn POV:
"Hi Broadway.com! I'm Jordyn Lively!"

"And I'm Ben Cook! And we are taking you behind the scenes of Newsies with us!"

"We are currently outside of the theatre we are currently performing at here in Canada! Let's head inside!" I said. Me and Ben were both holding microphones and there was a camera man following us! We walked in the stage door and went back to the dressing rooms.

"Ok this is my dressing room that I share with Meredith and Melissa let me knock and make sure nobody is in here." I said. I knocked on the door and heard Meredith say come in.

"Hey guys! We are here with Broadyway.com!" Ben announced.

"Hi Broadway.com!" Meredith and Melissa said.

We continued the tour through the dressing rooms and ended on the stage.

"And this is the beautiful stage we get to perform on when we are at this theatre!" I announced.

"Follow us to the top of the set!" Ben said. We ran up the stairs, me following behind Ben. We got to the top finally.  "Look at that view, it's incredible!"

"Ok so there's this one scene at the beginning of the show when Crutchie is trying to get down and Jack grabs him I always want Jack to say 'don't let go' and Crutchie to respond 'I won't let go Jack' and go all titanic on the show." I laughed. Wow I'm so corny I shouldn't have said that.

"We could do the titanic scene!" Ben laughed. He went behind me and put his hands on my waist and I put my arms out, reenacting the titanic scene. We both started to laugh.

"Well that concludes our tour with a bonus titanic scene! We have to go get ready for our show! Thank you for joining us! Bye!" I ended. The camera man cut. We handed him our mics and we climbed down.

"The titanic scene was a nice touch." Ben laughed.

"Hey you were the one who chose to reenact it!" I said.

"You know, I'm glad you joined the Newsie tour." Ben said, getting closer to me.

"I am too, I have gotten to meet so many incredible people, like you." I responded. He got closer to me when we heard a voice.

"Ben! Jordyn! You need to get into costume!" A voice yelled.

"Sorry! We are going now!" Ben screamed back. "Guess we better head down."

"Yeah." I replied. Did he want to be more than friends? No I'm probably just reading too far into it. We are friends, family. He only likes me as a friend, I've heard him say that. I need to stop thinking of him as anything other than a friend and an almost brother.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI GUYS CLARA HERE! SORRY THIS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. BUT THERES SOMETHING SPECIAL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO KEEP READING! HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTERS AND VOTE FOR THEM! AND DONT FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST!