Limpy

I apologize for the sucky last chapter. Hopefully this one will be better. Keep up the reaction commenting!

Jordyn POV:

I laid down on the bed next to Sky watching the movie. This is just like that time....yeah. Awkward times.

"So you going back to the doctors tomorrow?" Sky asked.

"Yep. And let's hope I get this stupid thing off." I said lifting my leg.

"So...that kiss." Sky said. "Thought you were over him." Sky laughed.

"Shut up." I said shoving popcorn in his mouth. "I am over Ben! It was just part of the act." I said.

"Yeah ok." Sky said.

"It's like when I filled in for Morgan and I had to kiss Joey. Yeah it looked intense and real but there were no feelings behind it." I said defending myself. The movie ended and I grabbed my phone. Sky grabbed it out of my hand. "Um excuse you." I said trying to grab it. He opened up my camera and I made a weird face for a picture.

"Oh that's Instagram worthy." Sky laughed.

"Can I have my phone back?" I laughed.

"Hold on! I'm posting it on my Instagram!" Sky laughed.

"Sky, don't say anything weird. The fans don't know me and Ben broke up." I said.

"How about I say 'Our real life Crutchie on tour.' Do you approve?" Sky laughed.

"Perfect." I said. "Now give me my phone!" I said.

"Hold on grabby!" Sky laughed. He posted the picture and handed me my phone back.

"Thank you. Now you better head to the theatre." I said.

"You coming today?" Sky asked.

"Eh why not. Got nothing better to do." I said. I sat up and Sky handed me my crutches.

"Limpy." Sky mumbled.

"Excuse you?" I laughed.

"Nothing." Sky laughed.

"SKY!" I screamed. He sprinted out of the room and I crutched after him. I stopped when I saw Ben coming out of his hotel room.

"Hey J." Ben said.

"Hey Ben." I said back.

"You coming to the show tonight?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, I will just chill backstage." I said. Wow, you could feel the awkwardness.

"See you there then." Ben said and walked away. The elevator opened and Ben got into the elevator. I looked past him and Lexi was in the elevator already. Lexi.

"You coming Jor?" Sky asked from down the hall.

"Yeah." I said and followed Sky.

Ben POV:

I walked down the rainy street to the theatre with Lexi.

"I really wanna sing on my own right now." Lexi laughed.

"Do it. YOU WONT." I joked.

"There's so many people!" Lexi blushed.

"And you have an amazing voice so sing it!" I said.

"No!" She laughed grabbing my arm. Her country accent never gets old. "I have a question for you."

"Shoot." I said.

"What happened between you and Jordyn?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I always hear people talk about Jordyn and Ben but never what happened." Lexi said.