Robbie Returns

Jordyn POV:

"What the fuck are you doing here? Take one step closer to my sister and I will beat your ass so hard." Parker said, standing up to protect me.

"How did you get back here?" I asked.

"Security here ain't too good, I snuck right past them." Robbie said.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I wish Ben was here and the rest of the guys.

"I came to see my girl! I tried to see you last week but they kicked me out. I wasn't doin nothin." Robbie said.

"Ok Robbie listen to me. You leave me sister alone. Never come near her again." Parker said.

"I ain't done nothing wrong! Just here to say hi to my girl. Miss me JoBear?" Robbie said.

"Robbie I'm not your girl, I have a boyfriend and it's not you." I said.

"Don't say that baby, it's you and me forever." Robbie said, slowly walking closer.

"ROBBIE GET BACK. DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS HER." Parker yelled. Where the fuck is security?

"I'm not gonna hurt her Parker, just wanna give her a hug." Robbie said, still getting closer. Parker walked towards Robbie and raised his hand to punch Robbie. He grabbed Parkers hand and twisted it behind his back. Parker screamed in pain.

"You wanna fight little boy? Cuz I will destroy you." Robbie said. I grabbed Maura, terrified. He let go of Parkers arm and Parker rubbed his shoulder where it hurt.

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE." I heard somebody yell. Robbie turned around and I saw a shadow punch him in the face. Robbie fell to the ground, holding his jaw. The shadow took a step foreward and I saw Sky standing there. He stood over Robbie and kicked him in the gut.

"Jordyn, go out to the stage door, I saw a security guard there. I will take care of Robbie." Sky said. I sat there, in shock of what was happening. "GO!" Sky screamed. I jumped up and ran out to the stage door.

"We need help on the stage. We have somebody who snuck backstage who is a threat to me." I said. I ran back to the stage with the security guard following right behind me. When we got there Sky was holding Robbie's hands behind his back and Robbie's face was bleeding. Security put him in handcuffs and took him away, I wonder where they took him. I ran and grabbed Sky in a hug.

"Sky thank you so much." I said.

"Are you ok Jordyn? Did he hurt you?" Sky asked, holding me in the hug.

"No, but I think he hurt Parkers shoulder." I said. Sky released me from the hug and went to check on Parker.

"You ok dude?" Sky asked.

"I think he dislocated my shoulder." Parker said, holding his shoulder. "FUCK IT HURTS." Parker screamed when he tried to move it.

"Ok Jordyn I want you and Maura to go back to your hotel room, I will take Parker to the ER and call your parents. He needs to get this checked out."

"Is he gonna be ok?" I asked.

"I'm sure he will be fine. But you need to go back to our hotel. Ben is in the room, go visit him." Sky said.

"Why were you still here? You had already left?" I asked.

"I forgot my phone charger, and you are lucky I did!" Sky said.  I ran over and gave him another hug.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome. Now go, just in case his friends are around." Sky said. I kissed Parkers cheek and ran out with Maura.