#87: He Has A Nightmare

Harry:  You and Harry had decided to have a sleepover at his flat before your early flight in the morning. You were tossing and turning, excited to go away with Harry. It felt like Christmas morning, you could close your eyes and open them to look at your suitcases packed at the front door. You felt Harry toss his body. "Harry?" you whispered quietly, seeing if he was awake. He didn't respond. You laid your back against the headboard. Harry started whispering and you struggled to hear what he was saying. You leaned over him and put your face close to his. "No, Y/N. Take the oxygen mask. I will figure it out. I want you to be okay." You were taken aback as you watched tears fall on his pillow. You had seen enough. "Harry, love, wake up" you whispered, shaking him. "Y/N!" he started to shout, and you finally woke him up. "Y/N" he whispered, pulling you into a hug. "What happened?" you asked, rubbing his curls. "The plane crashed and there was only one oxygen mask and only one of us weren't going to live and I wanted you to take it but you wouldn't..." he was panicked just thinking about it. "Harry, we're okay. We're not even on the plane, and we will be fine. Trust me, you're okay." You cuddled him but neither of you could sleep, so you watched movies until it was time to get ready to go.

Zayn:  "I'm home" you called out softly. You had been out with a friend for drinks, and come home a little late than expected. You walked in and saw Zayn laying on the couch. You tiptoed to the kitchen to get a drink, then you heard Zayn flip flopping. Assuming he was up, you poked your head out to look. You saw him flailing around on the couch. "What the hell?" you asked yourself, walking towards the couch. It was rare that Zayn would even move in his sleep, let alone look like he's got ants in his pants. "Zayn?" you called him, in a normal speaking tone. "Y/N, help me please" he said. You could see the sweat on his face and you couldn't believe he was being serious. "Knock it off" you said giggling, but Zayn didn't stop. "Y/N!" he screamed, and you knew he was being serious. You went over and shook him awake. He woke up with a gasp. "Baby, you alright?" you asked him as he sat up, breathing heavily. "I had a nightmare" he said, between deep breaths. "I was drowning and I needed you to save me and you thought I was joking." You felt terrible. "Zayn, I am so sorry. You're okay" you said, hugging him. You got him a glass of water and you went into the bedroom, where he cuddled you extra tight for the night.

Louis:  You were at your own place, sleeping. Louis had to be up early and you didn't want to have to get up with him at five in the morning. You were about to settle down in bed when you got a call. "Louis the ultimate sex machine Tomlinson" came up on your screen. "Louis" you said shaking your head, realizing he changed it. You were surprised, because it was late. Three in the morning. He should have been asleep hours ago. "Hello sex machine" you said, laughing in the phone. "Oh god" he whispered. You laughed nervously, not sure why he seemed so panicked. "What's your deal, Tomo?" you asked him, wondering why he was calling you so early and why he seemed so nervous. "I just had a terrible dream. I dreamt that you had been kidnapped and I was trying to save you but the kidnappers sent me one of your fingers. It was horrible" he said, still panting. "Well. Which finger? I don't like my thumbs" you laughed. He didn't. "I'm coming over" Louis said sternly. "Lou, yo-" the line was dead. You got up and waited at the door. Ten minutes later, Louis was walking in your flat. "Lou, you're a dork. Come here" you said, laughing as you hugged him. You felt him crying into your shoulder. "Lou, I'm okay. I'm here. Don't worry. I am fine" you said, and Louis hugged you tighter. You two decided to sleep out in the den that night, and Louis slept with a golf club at his side and his arm around you.

Liam:  You were in bed reading. Liam had been up early and had begun dozing off. You were rubbing your fingers through his hair, which he always said relaxed him. You eventually heard snoring, and you focused solely on the magazine in your lap. You were sitting cross legged, and just within arms reach of your boyfriend in your king size bed. You smiled. If every night ended like this, you would be happy for the rest of your life. Suddenly, Liam started shaking. "Li?" you asked quietly and received no response other than him whispering 'No'. His hand opened up and he looked like he was grabbing. You put your hand in his, and he death gripped. "Ow! Liam!" you shouted and he scared awake. "Where am i!?" he asked in a panic. "In your bedroom, crushing my hand" you said and Liam released you. "Sorry, I was having a terrible nightmare." "I figured, what happened?" "I was falling, and I was trying to grab at the walls but I couldn't. There were people standing on the side watching me like it was a movie. Then I saw you and I reached out for you and you grabbed my hand but people were trying to peel our hands away." You were scared listening to the story. "Babe, are you okay?" Liam nodded, "I'm okay now that I know I'm in bed and you're by my side." You smiled and laid your head on his chest as you both fell back asleep.

Niall:  You were sleeping, dreaming of your wedding day. You were in a beautiful white dress, and you looked incredible. You were waiting to walk down the aisle, with tears in your eyes. Out a window on the side of the ceremony room, you could see Niall. He was lined up with his brother and the four boys. He looked anxious, and you smiled. Just as you were about to walk, you felt a shoulder jab in your ribs. "Ow! Shit!" you exclaimed, sitting up. Niall was fighting in his sleep, and you rolled your eyes. "Niall" you said, with an unsympathetic tone in your voice. He continued, and you got a little nervous. You saw tears streaming down his cheeks. "Niall!" you panicked, grabbing his arms. "Y/N" he said, waking up in shock. "Niall, what the hell babe? You were having a fight with the air there" you said, looking worriedly at him. "I was having a dream... Well, actually a nightmare. We were in an earthquake and everything collapsed on top of us. We were stuck in here and we couldn't get out. I heard rescuers and tried to make noise on the door, and they couldn't hear us. And you were so sick and thirsty and there was nothing I could even do" he said, the tears falling. You started crying too. "That... That sounds terrible. But Niall, England doesn't get devastating earthquakes like that. You don't need to worry" you said. You were crying, partially because of the state Niall was in, but also because he cared so much. You gave him a kiss and got him a glass of water. You told him about your dream and he smiled. In the morning, he told you he dreamed about your wedding after you told him about your dream.