Chapter 2: The Dream for an Alliance {Edited}

Hashirama's P.O.V

"I asked you who you are!!" The Mystery boy yelled at me.

So demanding. 

"My name is Hashirama. I can't tell you my surname..." I replied with a smile. 

The boy looked at me confused.

"Hashirama, eh..."

"Look! This time I'll make it!!!" He said and threw the rock.

The way he throws the rock shows that he handles Shuriken.  He has to be a Shinobi.

The stone didn't reach the other side.

The boy froze in embarrassment.

Madara's P.O.V

"Bastard stood behind me on purpose to distract me, didn't you!!! I'm sensitive, I can't even pee if someone's standing behind me!!!" I yelled at Hashirama feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry..." Hashirama said feeling depressed.

"Err... You don't have to get that depressed... S-Sorry.. It was just an excuse..." I said feeling sympathetic.

"... I didn't know.. That you had such annoying subjective symptoms..." He said which irritated me.

"I can't understand if your a good or bad guy, you jerk!!!" I yelled in anger.

Like pick a side.

Hashirama laughed, "But you can understand that I'm better than you at stone skipping!"

"Next time I'll use you instead of the stone!!" I growled at him.

This guy... Who does he think he is? Making fun of me?!

"I'm sorry..."  He whimpered getting all depressed again.  "I didn't mean to make you angry...  I'm ready to be thrown in the river to make up for it...  Go ahead..."

Is he serious?

"Do you realize that you're annoying too?"  I said to him with my hands on my hips.

"I just hope...  That I can get to the other side..." Hashirama said with an evil smirk.

AHHHHH THAT'S IT!

"I can't stand you!!!  Go away!!!" I yelled.

Hashirama started to leave, "Well then..."

Wait... maybe I overreacted. 

"No, wait!!!"

"Should I go or not?  Could you please make it clear?" He asked with an upset look.

Something caught his attention.

"What's that!?" He asked in curiosity seeing a Shinobi corpse floating in the river.

Hashirama ran on the water to go investigate the body.

He's a Shinobi...