Chapter 4: "I won't allow you to go to war."

Yoshima's P.O.V

It's been over a month and I haven't seen Madara..

At the moment I was training.

"Once I see him, I'll make him pay!" I said punching a tree with all my might causing it to fly into the distant.

"Yoshima?!"  Tobirama said with his eyes wide and crossing his arms.

"Tobirama...  What are you doing here?" I said and in an awkward laugh.

"I should be asking that." And his eyes went back to  their normal size.

"I'm just... Uh..."

"What are you doing training?" Tobirama asked grabbing my hand.

"Stop Tobirama!  I want to protect you, Itama and Hasirama."

"You know father would never allow you to do that." Tobirama said throwing me over his shoulder.

"Tobirama!  I'm stronger than you think!  Put me down and face me now!" I said hitting his back.

"I'll murder you Yoshima."  Tobirama said as he walked away with me over his shoulder.

***

"Father...  I found Yoshima...  She was breaking down trees... Training." Tobirama said I was on my knees in front of father in our house.

"Didn't I say no training for you!?  You are the princess of the Senju clan!  You'll die in battle!"  Father said.

"Idiot!  You are an Idiot father! Why do I have to sit down and watch while children die?! I can protect them if you just allow me!" I said with an angry face and it angered him.

"Yoshima...  You want to go up to battle so much?  I was thinking about putting Itama on the front lines..  But why not put you Yoshima?"

"Butsama!" My Mother said with her eyes wide.

"Yoshima, you'll fight Itama in the courtyard in an hour...  The winner gets to go to the front lines."  He said with an evil smirk.

I won't allow Itama to die..

I thought exiting the house.

***

"Yoshima!  Call it off!" Itama said shaking me.

"No."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I won't allow you to go to war."

"Itama's right Yoshima.. Back down." Tobirama said.

"No one should go to the front lines!" Hashirama said.

"I won't allow Itama to go to the front lines!" I said as we went to the courtyard.

"Yoshima...  All that will happen is that you'll get hurt."  Tobirama said.

"I'll prove you wrong."

***

"Itama and Yoshima...  You two will fight for the spot on the battlefield." Father said as Itama and I stood metres away facing each other.

"I'm sorry Yoshima..  I can't allow you on the battlefield..  Please forgive me."  Itama said.

"I won't allow you to protect me!  I'll be the one to protect you!" I said.

"Fight!" Father said and Itama came at me quickly.

He came at me with his Katana, I was dodging the attacks.

Then Itama kicked me into a wall.

I felt blood leave my mouth.

I fell to my knees... I still got back up...

I ran to Itama with my fist...

"KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I said punching him sending him spiralling into the wall.

Mother, Father, Tobirama, and Hashirama stared at me with wide eyes.

I clutched my stomach and Itama came back and this time he kicked me into the air..

Then he kicked me down back into the ground..

I struggled to get up but managed to.

Blood dropped from forehead down.

"Yoshima!  Give up!" Itama said.

"No..  I'll protect you at all costs!  You are the only younger brother I have now.  I must protect you!"  I said and Itama stared at me with tears falling from his eyes.

"I can't lose to you Itama!!!" I yelled and came at him with my fists.

I felt blood leave my lips..

I looked down to see a katana through my body...

Itama was holding it..

"Yoshima..." He said softly.

"Butsama!  Stop this!"

"I won't... I won't lose..." I coughed out as more blood spilled from my mouth.

I felt so much pain.

I dropped to my knees and fell to my side.

I felt myself lay in my blood..

"Yoshima!!"  I heard Mother yell as she came to my aid.

"Yoshima!!" Hashirama said as he was shaking me.

"Father we are losing her!" I heard Tobirama yell.

Am I really gonna die?

I thought to myself.. And I passed out...