Chapter 8: "I am Madara Uchiha!"

Yoshima's P.O.V

"You're meeting with a boy?" My father said as The whole family sat in the families living room.

Tobirama, Hashirama, and I were all kneeling in front of father and mother.

He has found out about Madara.

"How do you know...?" Hashirama asked.

"Father ordered me to tail you. I'm better at sensing than you. Lately you and Yoshima have been going out often.. It was very suspicious..." Tobirama said.

"I looked up information about that boy. He's from the Uchiha clan." Father said and I gasped.

Our enemy clan... That's where Madara's from...

"He even killed some experienced adults of our clan. He seems to be a very skilled Shinobi from birth."

Both Hashirama and I stayed silent..

It's a huge possibility he's done something like that..

When I met him, he took down a guy twice his size..

Hashirama seemed shocked, but at the same time he acted as if he knew.

"Seeing that you're not surprised, I reckoned that you already know each other's clans?" Father asked.

I shook my head.

"No, I didn't know.. And he probably doesn't know mine either." Hashirama said.

"You know what this means, right? I still haven't talked about this with anyone else but us five... If you don't want to be considered a spy.. The next time you meet that boy, tail him afterwards. Bring back information about the Uchiha clan. This is a mission... If he finds out, kill him." Father said.

"No!" I yelled.

"Shut up Yoshima!"

"I-Is he really from the Uchiha clan?" Hashirama asked.

"He is... If he realized you are a Senju... He might be pretending not to know to steal our information. Don't trust him." Father said.

"No, he'd never..." Hashirama said.

"Father, he wouldn't... Madara wouldn't..." I said.

"And here's my daughter, Yoshima tangled in love with the enemy..." My father said.

I fell silent and had a light blush.

My mother had a disappointed look on her face..

"Yoshima, he's probably faking his love for you to get information out of you!"

"Father, he wouldn't do that to Yoshima..." Hashirama said.

"You don't know what he thinks deep inside. If you're being deceived, you're putting the whole Senju clan in danger." Father said.

"Tobirama and I will come with you to be sure, understand?" Father said and both Hashirama and I nodded.

***

Hashirama's P.O.V

With the skipping stone I had, I think I can warn Madara...

"Madara..." Yoshima said burying her head in her hands..

"Don't worry Yoshima... I think I have a plan." I sad patting her on her back.

Yoshima and Madara... I vowed to protect their happiness...

I'm still going to protect it no matter how much I'm putting the clan in danger. It sounds pretty ridiculous putting two people in front of hundreds of people.