Chapter 61: Hate

Yoshima's P.O.V

"I'm home..." I heard and immediately got up and ran.
"Madara!" I said and jumped into his arms and kissed him.
"Be careful!" He said holding protectively.
"I know. Don't worry."

"Where's Kuro?" He asked.
"...on the couch..."

Madara immediately ran to find Kuro squirming on a blanket on the floor.

Madara held Kuro in his arms.

"Don't trick me like that! I thought he'd fall." Madara said worried and I giggled.
"I'm not careless you know." I said.

"But with you being pregnant and everything you might have mood swings." He said and I smiled.

I pinched his cheeks, "I love that you care, but trust me, don't worry about me." I said as he frowned.

Madara placed Kuro down.

"I have a meeting with the Lords of the Fire country.  I have to go." He said getting up.

"So soon?"
"I honestly came here because I miss seeing you guys." He said and I gave him a confused look.

"It's been an hour since you last saw us." I said and he blushed in embarrassment.

He buried his face in my shoulder, hugging me.

I smiled and hugged him back.

"No one's going to kidnap us..  Don't worry." I said.
"I still have to make sure you are safe." He said.

Aww Madara...

***

Hashirama's P.O.V

"HOKAGE?!" Tobirama yelled as he sat on my office desk.

"Don't decide on your own!  If you want to recommend Madara as the head, fine.  But before taking the final decision, you should listen to the will of the people living in the village and country, and consult with the seniors!  It's different from when our father was alive!" Tobirama ranted.
"But..."
"And Anyway...  Madara Uchiha will never be chosen as the Head.  Everybody knows that you were the one who founded the village...  Even the Uchiha's say this...  Also, have you heard the rumours about Uchiha?"
"The more they are full of hatred, the more their eyes are powerful.  That's how the Sharingan seems to work.  You never know what they're gonna do..  What the village needs is..."
"Stop talking like that Tobirama!" I yelled.

He was making me really uncomfortable.

Just then I heard a sound coming from outside the window.

I got up and walked to it.

"I think someone was here.  Tobirama..  You felt it, right?" I said.
"I'm not kneading chakra right now...  And don't change the topic, brother!" Tobirama said as I opened the window.

I looked down to see a familiar leaf.

I picked it up and it broke...
Madara must've heard what we said.
I have a bad feeling.

"From now on, we're going to use democracy.  Do you have any objections?"

"No... It's ok.."

Yoshima's P.O.V

Madara stormed into the house.

"Don't you have a meeting?" I asked.
"I'm not going."
"Why not?"

He dropped to his knees in front of me.

"I...  I don't think I can take anymore of this pain Yoshima...  Leave the village with me." He said with his hand out.

I gave him a confused look.

"Madara.  What happened?" I gave him a sincere angry look and tears slowly slipped down his face.

I hugged him, "I'm sorry."

"No matter what happens, my wrongs forever follow me.  Hate is all people feel towards me." He said sobbing into my shoulder.