Chapter 12: The Arranged Marriage

Mardara's P.O.V

Shizuko and I were out of the house going through the forest.

"Madara, can we stop here?" She asked.
"Sure." I said and I slowed down. She was on my back by the way.

We sat against a tree and just talked.

"I heard you had a girlfriend." She said. I started to blush.
"W-who told you that?!"
"Izuna!"
"What was she like?"
"...she was really beautiful, and she always put the lives of her loved ones in front of her's." I started to smile thinking about Yoshima.
"But she was a Senju right?" Shizuko asked me and all the good memories just shattered into pieces..
"...yeah." I said.
"We are the same age aren't we?" She asked me and I nodded.
"I wish father sent me out.. I know I could beat her!" She said and I started to think, Yoshima vs. Shizuko. Shizuko doesn't have her Sharingan, but she is excellent in fire style Jutsus. Yoshima is really good in earth style and knows some water style. That would be an interesting fight... But I would never want that to happen.. My two most favourite girls in the world fighting? Hell no!
"You know I'm being sent on a mission to assassinate Yoshima in a few days, right?"
"Yeah, but can you really bring yourself to killing her?"
"Who do you think I am?! Of course I can!" Shizuko laughed.
"Let's get back before they realize we are gone."

Yoshima's P.O.V

I'm still stunned from what happened.

Father hit me... And an arranged marriage...
No. I definitely don't want that!

I was in my room laying in bed as tears streamed down my face.

I wiped my tears and sat up. I'm getting out of the house.

***

I was wandering through the forest and I ran into Haru...

"Yoshima! Wait, what's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothi-" He pulled me into a hug cutting me off.

"H-Haru..." I said shocked.
"Let it all out, Yoshima." He said and my vision started to get blurry and I cried.
"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head... 
"I-It doesn't matter." I said and he cupped my face in his hand. 
"You can tell me anything..  Remember that." He said.  Our faces were so close.  His face was moving closer to mine.  He's leaning in for a kiss! 
I pushed Haru away, "I'm sorry!  I can't!" I said and ran away.

Madara's P.O.V

I was attending to my duties just when I saw Yoshima with a guy.  Who is he?

I watched and stared at them.

"Yoshima! Wait, what's wrong?" The boy asked.  Something happened to Yoshima...  Her eyes were red and puffy.  She also had a mark on her face..  Someone hit her?  I felt my fist tighten up.  Who could've hurt her?
"Nothi-" He pulled her into a hug cutting her off.  He's hugging my Yoshima-  He's hugging Yoshima...  Is there something going on between them two?
"H-Haru..." She said shocked.  So that bastards name is Haru.  He's holding her in his arms.  That's my job!  He's not suppose to do such a thing!  What am I saying...  Yoshima isn't even mine anymore..
"Let it all out, Yoshima." He said and Yoshima started to cry.  I wanted to jump down and pull her away from him.  I wanted to pull her into my arms.  I wanted to kill him!
"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He asked and she shook her head.
"I-It doesn't matter." She said and he cupped her face in his hand.  My eyes widened...  No way...
"You can tell me anything..  Remember that." He said and leaned in to kiss her.

I can't watch this.  I dashed away.

Yoshima has already moved on?  It seems like she didn't love me as much as I thought she did.  What is this pain I'm feeling?  I stopped running and stood..  I started to realize the tears falling from my face.  Is this how heartbreak feels?  I stood there as tears continued to fall from my face.  This wouldn't happen if I didn't break up with Yoshima.  If I didn't leave her and Hashirama.  This is my first heartbreak.

Hashirama's P.O.V

Tobirama and I were in the main household with father.

He wanted to discuss some matters.

"Hashirama, if you didn't know already, I decided to arrange a marriage for Yoshima in a week.." He said and my eyes widened.
"Yoshima is too young for a marriage!" I said and he stared at me.
"Did you know that she was still in love with Madara Uchiha?" He asked and I stayed silent.
"Answer me Hashirama!"
"...Yes," Father got angry, "at the age she is it'd take awhile for her to get over him."
He calmed down a bit.
"She doesn't understand what I'm trying to do this for her.  I don't want her to grow up and regret anything."  Father said.
"Father, I have a question.." Tobirama said.
"What is it?"
"Who is Yoshima getting married to?"
"Haru Senju."

He wants Yoshima to marry someone else from the Senju clan?

"Father...  Why not another clan?" Tobirama asked.  I can tell he found it quiet gruesome.
"It's safer this way for her." He said.

This isn't good.