Chapter 40: Preparing for the Wedding

*1 Year Later*
Yoshima's P.O.V

I feel so nervous.
I slowly opened my eyes.

"Today is the day..." I said staring at the ceiling and smiling.

Madara and I are getting married, today.

"Yoshima!  We must leave immediately!  A lot has to be done!" Mito said running into my room.

Hideo slowly crawled in behind her.
Yeah, her and Hashirama had him 8 months ago.
They also got married about 4 months ago.

I sat up as Hideo crawled beside me and sat.
He raised his arms signalling me to pick him up.

He had hair like Hashirama and eyes like Mito.

I held him up and stared at him.
He was extremely adorable.

I felt him tug on my hair and I gave a pained look.
He started to laugh.

"You are so cruel." I said to him as he clapped and laughed happily.

Mito took Hideo from my grip.

"You must get ready!" She said and I smiled, thinking about marrying Madara.
"Okay." I got up and quickly left the room.

Madara's P.O.V

Today is the day, I marry Yoshima.
I stared out my room window looking at the sky.

"It sure is a beautiful day for the wedding." I mumbled.

"Madara-sama is getting married today!"
"It's not fair! He's marrying that Senju girl! I wish I had him to myself." I rolled my eyes watching two girls gossip.
"Idiots."

"Should I be getting ready?" Just then my room door slid open and Hashirama came in.
"Ready to go to the hot spring?!" He asked. I sighed and nodded walking out of my room with him.

"You and Yoshima aren't allowed to see each other until the wedding!"
"What?!"
***

"Why are they here?" I said pointing at Tobirama and Haru as we sat in the hot spring.

"Especially him." I said pointing at Haru.

"Haru is Yoshima's very close friend." Hashirama said.
"How close?" I said staring him in the eyes.

"I'm not scared of you Madara." He said in a growl.
"Don't tell me you are mad that Yoshima's marrying me and not you!"
"I'm not mad! Yoshima wanted you. I respect her decision." He said with a blush on his cheeks and I smirked.

He's obedient.

"Madara, leave him alone." Tobirama said sighing.

"How old are you?" I asked him.
"20." He said plainly.

I'm 21. As well as Hashirama.
Tobirama's 20 like him.

"I can't believe after this day, Yoshima Senju will be known as, Yoshima Uchiha." Hashirama said sighing as I crossed my arms and smiled.

"WHAT?!" Tobirama yelled.

"No one told me she was marrying into their clan! I thought she was going to keep her last name as Senju!" Tobirama yelled.
"As it seems, Yoshima believes Madara is her true soulmate." Hashirama said laughing.

I yawned and stretched, "It's too early to be getting ready for the wedding."

"We have a lot to do!" Hashirama said.
"Like what?"
"We need to get your Kimono.."
"Kimono?!" I said feeling a blush on my cheeks.

"You are getting married.  What did you expect?" Tobirama said crossing his arms.

"We have to get your make up done!" Hashirama said smiling.

"Ehhhh?!!!"

Yoshima's P.O.V

"Aaaaahhhh...  The hot springs." I said taking a deep breath sitting in the water.
"You know you aren't allowed to see Madara until the wedding?" Mito said sitting in the water.
"I had a feeling."

"I'll have to get Hideo from my parents later on."
"I see." I looked into the water.

What if my parents were alive at this moment?

"Uh oh.  I brought bad memories didn't I.." She said  giving me an awkward look.

"What if...  What if my mother and father were alive at this moment?" I said.
"I never met your parents." She said looking down sadly.

"Well my mother was really over protective.  As well as my father.  They never wanted me out.  Never wanted me to see the rest of the world.  When they died, I realized all they wanted to do was to protect me, Hashirama, Tobirama, Itama, and Kawarama.  They wanted to bring a better future to the clan in their own way.  No matter how stupid it was.  If they were alive today, they'd be proud of all of us.  My mother and father would surely adore you Mito." I said smiling and she smiled.

I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Aww.  Yoshima.."
"I wish they were here today to see me on this special day." I said smiling as tears fell off my face.