Chapter 27: 3 vs. 3

Madara's P.O.V

Hashirama and I were fighting.

"Madara, we can stop this now and create peace!" He said defending himself from my attacks.
"Are you an idiot?  It's too late for that!" I said growling as my attacks grew stronger.
"It's never too late!" He said having a sad look on his face.

It's too late to create peace.  Too much people have died.

"Many Uchiha not to mention my mother father and brothers were killed by Senju!"  I said feeling anger build up in me.
"Many Senju were killed by Uchiha too. That Includes my brothers and parents.  I want to prevent anymore from happening." Hashirama said and I kicked him.

He jumped back, "Please Madara..   Look around you.  There are people I want to protect..."  I looked at Tobirama fighting Izuna, Yoshima fighting Shizuko, and many other Senju.

"And there's people you want to protect..  If we don't make an agreement to create peace, slaughter is all that will ever happen.  It will just continue generation through generation." He said.

"Madara, would you want your child to be born in this?  Once they turn 10 they are already on the battlefield?"  He said and I slowly brought my weapons down.

I never thought about how life would be for my children...

"Don't listen to him brother!  He's putting words in your head!  He's trying to weaken you!" Izuna yelled.

I grabbed my Katana and ran towards Hashirama.

"Shut up Hashirama!"  I said and our Katana's hit each other.

"I won't be like your father or mine!  I'll be different!"  I said.

"I'll train my children!  I'll make them amazing Shinobi and put them on the battlefield at an appropriate age!  I won't let them walk into their deaths!"
"Madara!  You'll never understand!" Hashirama said pushing me down.

"You think it's that easy!  When it actually happens, you'll have no choice but to put them on the battlefield!"  He was now yelling at me.

I got up.

"Slaughter here, slaughter there!  It surrounds us! The lifespan of a Shinobi is 30 years!  It lowers because children keep dying!  Let's stop fighting!" He said yelling.

I felt my eye twitch.  I'm not dumb...  I don't need to be taught this.

"It can't be helped.  Too much Uchiha have died." I said and ran towards him.
He came running towards me, "And they'll keep dying if this doesn't stop!"

Izuna's P.O.V

The Senju's clan head is trying to mess up my brothers head.

The Uchiha will come out victorious!

"Tobirama, your brother speaks nonsense." I said as we fought.
"I know."
"Do you really believe peace could be met?"
"No.  It's a foolish goal my brother has.  As long as you Uchiha exist, hell follows." He said and I gritted my teeth.
"Yeah, right!  As long as you Senju live, you continue to bring hell wherever you go!" I said activating my Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Mangekyou Sharingan, huh?" Tobirama said smirking.

"You aren't bad a fighter as I thought."
"I'm not bad a fighter at all!"

Shizuko's P.O.V

"Your clan leader is a joke!" I said smirking as I fought Yoshima.
"You believe what you wanna believe, but unlike Madara...  Hashirama cares about our clan, and your clan." She said.
"What does that mean?!"
"He's trying to prevent deaths.  He wants to stop fighting!  Madara wants to continue fighting.  Sooner or later you'll be dead yourself, you know..." Yoshima said and I felt something inside of me snap.
"Die!" I said hitting her side with my katana.

Blood splattered on the ground.

"Yoshima!" I heard Tobirama yell.
"You are my opponent!"  Izuna said pressuring him.

Yoshima was now laying on her side.

I pushed her on her back, "You know you will die right?"

I lifted up my katana...
I'm going to pierce her heart.

Yoshima started to do hand signs.

What the-
"Earth Style!  Rock Thorn Bed Jutsu!"
She slapped the ground and spikes raised out of the earth.

I jumped away quickly avoiding it.

"Dammit!  I took too long!" I said watching Yoshima from a distance as the spikes surrounded her.

She sat up and started to heal her side.

I gritted my teeth, "I can't let her heal!"

"Lightning Style!  Electron Technique!" I said as a ball of lightning formed in my hands.

I jumped in the air and threw it towards Yoshima.

"No where to go!" I said referring to the spikes around her and her injury.

The ball hit Yoshima, electrocuting her.

She screamed in pain.

I smirked, landing on the ground.
"You aren't even a challenge.  Time to finish this!" I said picking up my katana.

"Hiraishingiri!" I heard a voice.

Sounds like Tobirama.

I turned.
My eyes widened.
"Izuna... Slashed in the side..."  I ran immediately to him.  As well as Madara.

"Izuna!!" We both yelled.

Madara placed Izuna's arm around is shoulder.

"Madara you can't win against me."  Hashirama said.
"Madara could beat you any day!" I said growling.
"Shizuko..."
"And you!  How dare you hurt Izuna!" I said about to lunge myself at Tobirama who was holding Yoshima bridal style.
"Shizuko!!" Madara yelled and I quieted down.

"Let's end this." Hashirama said to Madara.
"If the greatest Shinobi, the Uchiha and Senju join hands..... The country will stop Shinobi clans to take us on and one day the fighting will stop." He said.

I looked at Madara.
He looks like he's thinking about it.
He can't be serious!

"Come..." Hashirama said holding his hand out.

"Don't brother.... Don't let them fool you.." Izuna said as blood spilled from his lips.

Madara immediately picked up a smoke bomb.

"Time to go." I said smirking, leaving the battlefield.

No way Madara would make peace with the Senju.