Chapter 75: Together Again

Yoshima's P.O.V

I sat in my room-
Well Madara and I's room...

And stared out the window.

"He's back..." I felt a lump in my throat.

Tears slowly left my eyes.

"Yoshima..." Mito slowly entered the room.
"Yeah."
"I'm sorry I pulled you away from him."
"No... Thank you...  If you didn't, I would accept his apology right away..  I don't want that.  I want him to feel the pain I felt." I said as tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Please don't stress out." Mito said.
"I'm not planing to." I took a deep breath and she left the room.

I'm going to try my best to stay strong.

Madara's P.O.V

I know it's Yoshima's birthday.

I bought her a bracelet that said my name...
I don't want her to feel that I'm not with her when I'm gone.

I'll always be by her side.

Also the Yukata Kaede gave me.
I'll give it to her.

I started to climb the house.

I made my way to my room window.

I was face to face with Yoshima.

"M-Madara..."
"Shhhh." I said as I entered the window.

She shifted back.

"Happy Birthday..." I said and handed her the Yukata.
"I love this.. Where did you get it?" She said staring at the Yukata.
"Well where I was, a village was controlled by bad Shinobi. They robbed the village of food, and money making them feel weak. I met this broken family, a family a girl, a boy and a father. The mother was raped and killed by sacrificing herself to save the family, and they had a younger boy that died from starvation by giving up his food to feed his siblings and father." I said and Yoshima covered her mouth.
"Oh my god..." She was shocked.
"I know right. The boy wanted to become stronger so he could protect his sister and father so I trained him for the whole month.. Then the bad Shinobi invaded. So I protected the village but they used the boy's sister as a hostage. The boy managed to save his sister and I managed to take everyone down."
"That's really sweet that you trained him."
"Yeah... Then they apologized for keeping me away from you and gave me this as an apology." I said and she smiled.

She started to giggle.
"It makes me happy that you were helping people." She said smiling.
"What did you think I'd be doing?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Getting into trouble." She said and I laughed.

"You always think I'm getting into trouble."
"No I don't! You just were really upset... I thought you'd go on a rampage." She said.
"Ouch."
"I should be saying ouch! You left me all alone!" She punched my arm playfully.

I grabbed her wrist and placed the bracelet around it.

"Happy birthday." I said and kissed her cheek.

Her eyes widened and she blushed.

I got up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.
"I'm going to find a place to stay tonight." I said and started to walk.

"Don't go! Please don't go!" She said and I stopped.

"I've woken up everyday wishing it'd be a nightmare, but it wasn't! I woke up feeling cold in the futon because you weren't next to me. Don't leave me Madara!" She said in a scared tone.

"I don't plan to anytime soon." I hugged her and we stayed like that for awhile.

"This is the best present ever.." She whispered slowly falling asleep.