3) Party All Night : Part - 1

"(Y/n)!" Tony called from the kitchen. "Go get ready. Party starts at 7."

The woman was sprawled lazily, peeking her head over the couch with a frown on her lips. "But I don't remember any plans about one."

The billionaire shrugged. "That's because you were too busy making heart-eyes at the Trickster to pay attention."

Her cheeks flushed. "I'm a professional, Tony. I'm his handler, and we both know that's not allowed."

"Save it for someone who cares about the rules." Tony sipped from a glass of whiskey, humming happily. "What is it with Loki that you like so much anyway? Did you have some kind of emo-rebel streak as a kid."

(Y/n) sucked in a breath sharply. "Party's at 7, you say? Why are you drinking before it?"

He snapped his fingers at her accusingly. "So you do know there was a party!"

"That's because you just told me about it! Why do I need to come along anyway?" (Y/n) whined. "I'm always the designated driver."

"That's exactly why you have to come. Loki'll be there and you can't get drunk on the job."

"Oh, so the one time I go out with my friends and I can't get drunk with them?"

Tony put down his glass and stalked over, grabbing her by her legs. She shrieked as he dragged her across the floors, heaving with the effort. "Oh, I'm not as strong as I used to be," he grunted.

(Y/n) laid boneless, causing him to struggle more. He managed to get her to the residential floor and past the other rooms. Wanda, who was in her room with the door left ajar, froze when she made eye-contact with Tony. He winked at her and quietly shut the door before continuing. He shoved (Y/n) in her room and locked the door from the outside.

(Y/n) got up, growled, and hit the door. It startled him, but he grinned and tapped the door. "Dress up and I'll let you out."

She groaned and looked around her room before stalking to the closet. After rummaging through, she managed to put together a comfortable outfit; a pair of dark jeans with a dark blue halter top. Pulling her hair up in a tight knot, she sighed to herself in the mirror. "Stupid Tony," she murmured. Her eyes snagged onto the bumpy scar just peeking from the corner of her top, a circular shaped, raised pink flesh. Pulling her top to cover it, she went to hit the door.  "Let me out, I'm done."

The door swung open and she was met with a blast of cologne. His arm rested against the doorjamb and he smirked. "You look super cute."

"You look super weird." Her eyes narrowed. "Was the door always unlocked?"

"Yes," he admitted and pushed his sunglasses up his nose. His fitted black suit accentuated his red shirt, and his hair was gelled up into his signature style.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" She asked, her face clearly uninterested in the whole idea of going to a party on a nice, sleepy week-end.

He raised an eyebrow. "It's cool. And I like them so, suck it."

"You suck it."

He just mumbled something under his breath, looked down and chuckled. His lips stretched into a devious grin. Before she could question him, he shoved her back inside her room and locked the door. (Y/n) squawked. She glared at the door and rammed it with her shoulder. She let out a pained grunt. "Why did I think that was a good idea?"

Rubbing her sore shoulder, she kicked the door. "I did what you asked!"

"You're wearing socks with your heels." He called out, letting out a snort.