22. Off To Asgard: Day-2

"It's going to be awesome!" Tony squealed and jumped around like he had won a million dollars.

"Yes, it will be." (Y/n) replied sarcastically.

He whacked her back. "Show a little excitement. We're going to the lab."

She snorted. "You will be going to the lab. I'm staying here. You know how boring it gets for me."

"(Y/n), (Y/n), it is not just a lab. It is a sanctuary for all things scientific. A haven for geniuses like yours truly." Tony sang, flopping himself on the bed.

She rolled her eyes. "Still boring. What am I supposed to do while you're gone?"

"Let me see. What was the reason for you coming to Asgard?"

"Food. " 

"Mr. Maleficent. " He snapped, sitting back up to scowl at her.

She laughed. "Long time since you made a nickname."

"That's not the point. What am I to do with you, child? Utterly hopeless." He said dramatically.

"You could try to leave her alone. She is obviously bored by your gibberish." Loki said as he strutted into (Y/n)'s room.

She frowned. "Didn't I lock the door?"

"Teleportation."

"So, where was I? Oh yes! Hopeless!" He was about to continue when the door opened.

"I'm sure I locked that door. Who do you idiots think you are to just barge in without knocking?" (Y/n) muttered after Thor and Jane entered casually.

"Prince of Asgard. " Thor replied with a small smile.

"Girlfriend to the Prince of Asgard."

"The people allowing you to stay here in the first place." Loki added.

"... It wasn't a literal question."

Tony's gaze was distant. "Why don't I get a cool line like that?"

" 'Cause you ain't a cool person. " Jane said with sass. He let out a prolonged gasp, hand over heart.

"Hurtful. "

"Jane and I are going to the citadel. We are going to spend the day there. " Thor said. "What will be your plans?"

"I will drop off Stark to the lab. (Y/n)?" Loki said as his gaze settled on (Y/n). "What about you?"

"Hmm?" She hummed, avoiding eye-contact.

"Perhaps you would like to visit the gardens? It houses the most exotic plants and animals." He asked her, to which she nodded, picking threads on the cover of her bed.

"So it's settled then. Farewell!" Thor announced and went to the window. He clutched Jane and he swung Mjölnir, flying off.

"Dramatic much? The door was right there." Tony commented as he stared after them.

"Shall we go? I'm bored." (Y/n) whined and Tony groaned.

"Yeah, I've been hearing that for the past half an hour, Sourpuss."

She stood up to avoid him hitting her back again, resulting in bumping into Loki.

"Sorry." She said breathlessly, chest to chest with him. She got out of the way. "Let's go?"

He nodded and went to the door, holding it out fro the woman. He followed through after her, closing the door.

It slammed on Tony's face. He glowered. "Idiots. " He muttered and opened the door himself.