57) Ragnarok Part-3: (Y/n) Does Some Interior-Designing

"Who's in charge of this shithole?" Her scream interrupted him. Her eyes were set cold and her body was tense in rage.

No one responded.

"I said," she breathed in. "Who the hell is in charge?"
Her sharp tone made everyone shiver.

"GRANDMASTER!" The crowd shouted together, huddling to each other in fear. They were terrified of the small woman. She seemed to be a mighty volcano about to erupt at any second.

(Y/n) fumed. She glared at the Grandmaster. "I demand answers."

"I demand smash!" Hulk responded.

"No." (Y/n) snapped.

"...okay."

She turned her back to the Hulk, for just at that second, Hulk leaped into the air and smashed Thor's face with a large boom of a blow. A gust of air flew in all directions from its sheer force. (Y/n) turned back to see Hulk grinning next to Thor's unconscious body.

"Hulk not do anything!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Restrain that woman!" Grandmaster shrieked, running away from the pavilion.

Before she had any time to react, something was stuck into her neck and she felt her body seize from electric shock. Her wound's pain multiplied and she screamed, falling to the ground, much to Loki's chagrin.

And it's lights out for our dear (Y/n).

***

(Y/n) woke up with a start, groaning, her limbs sore.

"Hey, Hey. Take it easy," a smooth voice said. She felt hands slowly pushing her back to lay down.

"Get off me," (Y/n) drawled. Her vision was cleared after blinking a few times.

Loki was the one telling her to lay down.

If it's one thing (Y/n) disliked, it's being told what to do. She was too stubborn. Her anger remaining from their last fight fueled her stubbornness. The woman fought back, pushing Loki away. He stumbled, standing away from the large bed. (Y/n) sat up straight, immediately regretting it. A headache pounded in her head. Her arm that had been wounded was well-wrapped in bandages.

"I told you to take it easy," Loki said smugly, handing her a glass of water.

"And I remember telling you to suck it." She retorted, grabbing the glass hesitantly. She drank the cool water. "So what happened?"

Loki tapped the side of his neck. (Y/n) frowned, touching her neck tenderly. Her fingers found the shocker.

"Someone tagged me?!"

"It's temporary!" Loki rushed, sitting beside her on the bed.

(Y/n) gulped the rest of the water down. "Thor. Bruce. How did they get here? How long have they been here?"

"I've been here two weeks. You came shortly after Thor, apparently."

"And how come you were with that Grandmaster guy instead of fighting like Thor?"

"Well, uh," Loki stuttered. "I won the Grandmaster's favor."

It took her a few seconds to comprehend. Loki's outfit was different, probably issued by the Grandmaster himself. The whole place was decorated sensually, and from what she recalled about the people in the pavilion, was that they all catered to Grandmaster's whims. Her eyes widened in horror. "You became his man-whore!"