65) Toy Story: Avengers' Edition Part-2

Loki choked on air. The phone beeped and Clint hung up before he could reply. It was obvious the idiot changed reality. And if he could get his hands on such a weapon, he could get himself out of this mess of a planet. But then (Y/n) creeped back into his mind and then it was like his mind was battling itself. One side where he wanted to help Clint, the other where he wanted to use the weapon himself.
A thought struck him, almost ingenious to the point that he would've crowned himself King.

Using all the magic he could muster and an ancient spell he had learnt, he made a clone of himself in the passenger seat and then made a small, tiny incision in the fabric of reality.
Memories flowed through him so suddenly that he could barely cope. But he managed to make the transfer of memories possible.
As quickly as that happened, he sealed the hole and sat back on the seat. He breathed deeply. His chest rose and fell as he regained strength.

"That was hectic," the clone said dryly.

Loki's eyes darted to the clone, who looked smug as it strapped its seat belt. The real Loki had all the memories of his real life— the one with (Y/n) and his friends and his family. The clone had all the lies due to change in reality.

Loki decided to name his clone Cloki.

"That's creative," Cloki snorted. "Did the spell manage to transfer your brains to me as well?"

Loki rolled his eyed as he started the car. "Just shut up and stay put."

Cloki adjusted itself to look at Loki, a lazy smirk on its face. It said, almost like the devil itself, "I know you want to find out how he had changed reality."

"I want to find (Y/n)."

"You're a curious creature by nature," Cloki said with a soft sigh. "Isn't that why you had turned yourself into horse? Because you were curious?" Its voice turned playful.

Loki stopped the car at a red light. He turned to Cloki. "Was I always this irritating?"

Cloki laughed. It clapped Loki on the shoulder. "With all your talk of subjugation and kneeling, you'd have thought people would listen to you. Instead, they just found you a tad bit melodramatic."

Loki conjured up a spell to track (Y/n) while they were stalled at the signal. His jaw clenched as Cloki began ranting about the rules of speech-making. His words in the spell were jumbling up.

"-and you should always remember to smile, but at the same time, not smile. It's a bit of a grey area, but it works all the ti-"

A honk sounded from the car as Loki slammed his hands on the steering wheel. They gripped the steering wheel, knuckles turning white.

"Am I annoying you? Is such a thing possible?" Cloki asked with a grin. Its eyes darted to Loki's labored breathing. It was a greater incentive to continue.
It leaned closer to Loki, eyes narrowing. "Or are you annoying yourself?"

"By Odin's beard," Loki growled. "One more word and I will-"

"Whatcha gonna do, Trickster? I'm a clone. You can't do much except erase me." It batted its eyelashes flirtatiously and puckered its lips, and Loki could only grit his teeth in response.

He hated this clone. It had no sense of importance or priority. And it was right— only a few spells could work on it, none of them being to shut its mouth or stay complacent. Loki held onto the thought of (Y/n). She was the one who could save them all. He only needed to bear a little more time with Cloki until he had no need for it.

He conjured the spell quickly and started driving to the location. Cloki wouldn't stop blabbering about murder, and on occasion, Loki had to agree with it.