25. Off To Asgard: Day- 5

"Fight!" Fandral declared as Thor and Volstagg each let out their own battle cry and charged heavily towards each other.
They clashed together with loud grunts and punches. It was quite the fight.

"This is fun." (Y/n) muttered, sitting on a wooden bench, next to Loki who was reading a book on magic, all the while using a hand to enact the spell. His fingers were crackling with green energy, but so far, there were no repercussions. 

"It truly is," Loki commented absentmindedly. "Watching them hurt themselves is most entertaining." 

  (Y/n) nudged his side. His wrist flicked and the green energy hit his other arm. The arm turned pink and tiny. He let out an indignant sound, shaking his wrist until it grew longer. 

"It's more fun watching you turn yourself into a pink baby!" She laughed. "Thanks for inviting me, Sif." 

She nodded curtly, cleaning her sword as she kept an eye on the combat.

Thor and Volstagg took over thirty minutes just for a simple spar. They took it way too seriously, to the point where Thor's head was being repeatedly slammed against the floor. Fandral and Hogun had to separate them as Lady Sif called a time-out.

"Who's next?" Thor asked with a broad grin as he wiped his sweaty forehead.

"I am." Sif volunteered with a straight and tight smile. "But who will spar with me?"

"Definitely not me." Fandral said quickly.

"How about we let the women battle it out?" Loki suggested. 

  (Y/n) whipped to him, her gaze analyzing him. She narrowed her eyes at his smirk. "This is for laughing at your arm, right? How babyish of you!"

"That pun was the best you could do? Besides, I would never be as petty as that."

"Somehow, I highly doubt that," Thor interrupted. "He once got mad at me for laughing at his helmet."

"Didn't Loki turn your clothes into bats that flew off during a meeting with the Princess of Vanaheim?"

"Yes," Thor replied darkly. Loki only smiled as he looked away.

Hogun pushed (Y/n) into the ring easily. Picking herself up, she readied herself for the fight, swords and weapons tossed aside. 

Sif and her faced each other with a serious demeanor, and fists curled, waiting for the start sign. Thor initiated the fight, and then charged to each other.

Sif immediately landed a blow on (Y/n)'s arm. She gritted her teeth through the blunt pain, pulling away, relying on her enhanced senses to figure out the next move. She wasn't as good as Sif or Natasha, because she had been trained as a field agent for only a couple of years.

Her enhancement was her only advantage.

Even then, she felt like she was getting ruthlessly beaten up.

Loki shut his book, his hands interlocked over his knees. He called out, "It'll be fine. I'll pull you out when it gets too rough."

"When?! Don't you mean 'if'?"

"No, you'll get there eventually!"

She grunted and ducked. "Isn't this rough enough?" 

She rolled and landed a strike to Sif's stomach. The woman heaved adn glared, making(Y/n) feel like she should've let her instead. 

"You're not going to pull her out of this, are you?" Hogun asked, folding his arms. 

Loki sighed in response. He didn't know why, but he wanted to fight off the feelings for (Y/n). He didn't want false hope that she would willingly run into his arms if he had ever confessed his feelings.